What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

• Administrators

It's just another one of my threads that I make when the level of f*ck in my mind exceeds normal.

This time around we (or me at least) are going to list (not complain) about things that can make You MAD. And yo, I mean it. 

One of the little reasons behind it, is that we can see that we are not the only ones on the planet (sometimes it feels like), that get enraged by something others around us are completely tolerant about. Like they don't give 2 sh*ts about things that make You want to kill people. (or make You kill people).

Keep it cool and do Your worst. It's only welcome here. 

On additional note, if You are going to contribute and You want to take it a step further, try and tell us Your ways of coping with it. Whether it would be a advice on how to learn to ignore something, better understand it or completely isolate it from Your senses. 

There is already an ongoing and active thread about this. Here

People trying to sell lower than the other making the price fall greatly.

Team Stacking.

Cold food.

When people pass gas without a warning.

Steam Customer Service.

Making Collector items.

When item bots are rammed to the brim.

Ignorant traders.

Excessive emoticon spam.

Spam.

Racism.

Favoritism.

Gluttony.

People who try to be something they aren't.

Excessive furry/MLP spam/use of pictures. Tune it down a bit..

When people complain about threads.

Rep/like whoring.

Roblox servers.

Children as admins.

People bragging about stupid pixels.

Internet Explorer.

And much more.

Mini Sentry 

Mini Sentry 

Mini Sentry 

Mini Sentry 

Mini Sentry 

Mini Sentry 

Mini Sentry

Mini Sentry 

Body shooting snipers and Mini Sentry 

The other Team full of heavys,Pyros and Mini sentrys

• Like 1

How can Internet Explorer make anyone mad... Don't like it - don't use it. It's not something You can never avoid. 

I hate when  people MUNCH. Like when they chew food, they don't close their mouth shut and it produces noise so irritating, sometimes I have to leave... 

How can Internet Explorer make anyone mad... Don't like it - don't use it. It's not something You can never avoid. 

I hate when  people MUNCH. Like when they chew food, they don't close their mouth shut and it produces noise so irritating, sometimes I have to leave... 

You don´t have to use it to h8 it.

It´s just there to h8 it.

When I find something funny, laugh for like 5-15 minutes, re watch/read to laugh again, and don't find it funny the second time around

Grinds-my-gears1.jpg

You know what really grinds my gears?...

...when people say "price is firm" though they are clearly taking offers lower than their price.

the price of your houwar

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why, but when someone has the name of a Pokémon but doesn't have a matching profile picture.

• Like 1

I don't know why, but when someone has the name of a Pokémon but doesn't have a matching profile picture.

Same with anything. If they name themselves after an anime character, pop culture reference, band, etc. they better commit to the picture as well. But the opposite is perfectly fine.

• When people spell incorrectly, yes it's the internet but fuck, would it kill you to spell correctly and actually make your posts appealing? It's an exception if you're trolling, but not 24/7.
  • When people cannot tell the difference between "too" and "to" or when they use the words incorrectly, either on purpose or by generally not knowing the difference between each.
  • When people cannot tell the difference between "you're" and "your" or when they use the words incorrectly, either on purpose or by generally not knowing the difference between each.
  • When people cannot tell the difference between "there" and "their" or when they use the words incorrectly, either on purpose or by generally not knowing the difference between each.
  • When people troll excessively - unless you're fucking hilarious, don't do it.
  • When people think they're top shit on the internet... please, you're probably some fat c*nt sitting on your ass attempting to troll and addicted to World of Warcraft.
  • When people post on Facebook excessively, unless your life is really fucking interesting... please, for the love of god, stop.
  • When people eat at McDonalds and order a salad. Come on, you can do better than that...

There are more, but I cannot remember them. This is my list.

• When people spell incorrectly, yes it's the internet but fuck, would it kill you to spell correctly and actually make your posts appealing? It's an exception if you're trolling, but not 24/7.
  • When people cannot tell the difference between "too" and "to" or when they use the words incorrectly, either on purpose or by generally not knowing the difference between each.
  • When people cannot tell the difference between "you're" and "your" or when they use the words incorrectly, either on purpose or by generally not knowing the difference between each.
  • When people cannot tell the difference between "there" and "their" or when they use the words incorrectly, either on purpose or by generally not knowing the difference between each.
  • When people troll excessively - unless you're fucking hilarious, don't do it.
  • When people think they're top shit on the internet... please, you're probably some fat c*nt sitting on your ass attempting to troll and addicted to World of Warcraft.
  • When people post on Facebook excessively, unless your life is really fucking interesting... please, for the love of god, stop.
  • When people eat at McDonalds and order a salad. Come on, you can do better than that...

There are more, but I cannot remember them. This is my list.

So, Grammar Nazi, against eating healthy, and doesn't like aspects of the Internet that make the Internet the Internet. Got it.

You've got someone to teach Knavesmith