What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

this needs a bump

people saying "buying buds", when they're really just selling their unusual for a bud

• Like 1

People who add me to buy my trading cards. I'm not advertising them, I'm not selling them; Don't add me to ask that.

Edit: I mean sending me random trades as much as I mean adding me from this site.

People who go on trade servers and say "anyone wanna (just) trade?" Gee, what do you think? People probably don't want to trade, that's why they're on a trade server. And all those people saying they're buying and selling things in chat/ on mic? Nah, none of those guys are looking to do any trading. Neither are the people in trades or who have already finished trades on the server.

Squeakers. Why are they always yelling?

Mind to elaborate how and why? o.o

You must be antisocial if people grinds your gears :P

Because they don't know subject/verb agreement, maybe?

Impatient, asshole and blames me for not getting a joke. The joke was horrible bybthe way

If the joke was horrible, I doubt he would have gotten it.

Although getting butthurt isn't the proper reaction either.

People who add me to buy my trading cards. I'm not advertising them, I'm not selling them; Don't add me to ask that.

Edit: I mean sending me random trades as much as I mean adding me from this site.

People who go on trade servers and say "anyone wanna (just) trade?" Gee, what do you think? People probably don't want to trade, that's why they're on a trade server. And all those people saying they're buying and selling things in chat/ on mic? Nah, none of those guys are looking to do any trading. Neither are the people in trades or who have already finished trades on the server.

Squeakers. Why are they always yelling?

1. when people offer items saying it's overpay when they're just adding the full value of paints

2. when people offer items when I clearly state I don't want items

3. when people FORGET TO FUCKING REMOVE friend invites (this is my biggest pet peeve)

4. People that have no idea how to play mvm but still try two cities

5. People that try to trade with me but are using google translate. Seriously, trade with people that speak your native language.

6. Scrubs that say I'm a scammer whenever I reject their offer

7. Idiots that think saying my item is too highly priced just because I rejected their shitty offer

8. cocky assholes

9. squeakers

10. stickies getting nerfed

11. people offering me 3rd gen effects at non market price, but overvalued as fuck

12. players that pubstomp by organizing with their friends (ok, I'm guilty of this. but my friends just go on different teams :P)

13. 12 year olds thinking they are tough shit when I could probably make them cry in 5 minutes.

Impatient, asshole and blames me for not getting a joke. The joke was horrible bybthe way

I still <3 you bby.

1. when people offer items saying it's overpay when they're just adding the full value of paints

2. when people offer items when I clearly state I don't want items

3. when people FORGET TO FUCKING REMOVE friend invites (this is my biggest pet peeve)

4. People that have no idea how to play mvm but still try two cities

5. People that try to trade with me but are using google translate. Seriously, trade with people that speak your native language.

6. Scrubs that say I'm a scammer whenever I reject their offer

7. Idiots that think saying my item is too highly priced just because I rejected their shitty offer

8. cocky assholes

9. squeakers

10. stickies getting nerfed

11. people offering me 3rd gen effects at non market price, but overvalued as fuck

12. players that pubstomp by organizing with their friends (ok, I'm guilty of this. but my friends just go on different teams :P)

13. 12 year olds thinking they are tough shit when I could probably make them cry in 5 minutes.

Most of these apply to the average smart trader

Most of these apply to the average smart trader

I can only see 5 and 11 applying. Maybe 1 and 2 as well.

6? 7? Maybe 8?

I can see 8 being a possibility now that I think about it. 6 and 7 are more characteristics of children though.

I can see 8 being a possibility now that I think about it. 6 and 7 are more characteristics of children though.

But they would still tick a smart trader off.

But they would still tick a smart trader off.

True, but I would hope that a smart trader would be able to keep calm and know not to yell at children too much.

True, but I would hope that a smart trader would be able to keep calm and know not to yell at children too much.

You can be ticked off and still act professional. c:

You can be ticked off and still act professional. c:

True, but many people tend to lose their composure rather fast when things go south for them.

It's just another one of my threads that I make when the level of f*ck in my mind exceeds normal.

This time around we (or me at least) are going to list (not complain) about things that can make You MAD. And yo, I mean it. 

One of the little reasons behind it, is that we can see that we are not the only ones on the planet (sometimes it feels like), that get enraged by something others around us are completely tolerant about. Like they don't give 2 sh*ts about things that make You want to kill people. (or make You kill people).

Keep it cool and do Your worst. It's only welcome here. 

On additional note, if You are going to contribute and You want to take it a step further, try and tell us Your ways of coping with it. Whether it would be a advice on how to learn to ignore something, better understand it or completely isolate it from Your senses. 

People in mann&co caps

Noobs on unusual trade servers

Lime/Pink painted scouts/heavys

Bad suggestions

Saigns servers