Unusuals

F  CHARLIE

trading/ economic activity has slowed down because there isnt enough currency/ money supply to support the many new high value assets/ items. The economy is trying to expand but it lacks support. like irl more money is printed to support the economy.

People r waiting for halloween. Fall fell flat.

inb4

TF2 Zombies 

TF2 MVM-Survival 

TF2 Search and Destroy

TF2 w/ spells 

New classes

3rd Misc Slot

Yes on slot, no on class. Not spells but weapon combos that grant enough advantage to overcome talent.

Zombies mode. Yes - simular to mvm but no respawn. Your team must defeat horde of zombies but each player gets only one life. Strategy baby.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People r waiting for halloween. Fall fell flat.

Yes on slot, no on class. Not spells but weapon combos that grant enough advantage to overcome talent.

Zombies mode. Yes - simular to mvm but no respawn. Your team must defeat horde of zombies but each player gets only one life. Strategy baby.

new classes would be great at giving the economy a nice boost. Now everyone will need to go out and by sets for their new classes. 

new classes would be great at giving the economy a nice boost. Now everyone will need to go out and by sets for their new classes.

Trust me, it will turn people off the game. The classes that exist are good. Stop thinking about whats good for the trade economy. If people stay energized about the game, trading will be fine. The zombie idea was good and mvm should be made free. Valve will do fine with regular sales. Need to remove a bunch of hats and some low tier effects from drop/crate system.

One more thing. When someone uncrates an unusual valve should implememt a pop up to help that person not to be sharked. Unboxers need as much compansation from traders as they can get.

• 3 weeks later...

I have decided to quit profit trading for now.  I was anticipating the Halloween event and am disappointed with it.  What I am doing now is trying to get several hats I like and am ;looking for recommendations.  No, I will not be buying your hats.  I am also not interested in an all-class accept one but I can't afford it and it doesn't exist.

I have gotten tired of dealing with hat suppliers and buyers.  I am sick of quickbuying and in general the Unusual market is probably too loaded with sellers with not enough buyers so now I will become a buyer.  Thanks for all the input.

It can be a rough market.

I have never found a great deal, but never bothered with quicksells too much either.

I have probably lost about 2 buds trading hats (have had 10-20 total in my posession), watching the value of the effect I just purchased plummet for no reason, etc.. But I only buy the ones I like/want anyway and keep them for quite some time.

Now I've got a great medic U, just about my absolute favorite demo, a decent pyro one and one I need to get rid of, but of course it looks as though I'll end up taking a loss on it too.

But now I'm pretty much done. No interest in any other U's for any other classes really, guess I'll just be buying games with my profits now.

• 1 month later...

I mentioned this on another thread but I think it worth mentioning here. I have a theory that one reason gen 1 effects are rising us that traders have no idea what other effects can be trusted. Gen 2 has tanked, gen 3 is dropping all halloween effects, old and new, are dropping. No one is interested in buying a hat they know will go down in value constantly. This is the real source of lowballers.

I mentioned this on another thread but I think it worth mentioning here. I have a theory that one reason gen 1 effects are rising us that traders have no idea what other effects can be trusted. Gen 2 has tanked, gen 3 is dropping all halloween effects, old and new, are dropping. No one is interested in buying a hat they know will go down in value constantly. This is the real source of lowballers.

gen2 effects are shit. gen3/robo effects being mediocre (Time Warp, GBH, Anti Freeze, Roboactive, Disco, Miami being the only decent ones). 

Plus, the market is flooded with gen2/3 bringing loads of competition. 

gen2 effects are shit. gen3/robo effects being mediocre (Time Warp, GBH, Anti Freeze, Roboactive, Disco, Miami being the only decent ones). 

Plus, the market is flooded with gen2/3 bringing loads of competition. 

Its not that flooded really.

Its not that flooded really.

Least Half the market are always steaming/smoking/OF which are all 2nd gen

Most of the first gen effects rarely hit the market notably fettis/plasmas

Alot of the robo effects end up staying in the market for a while as many either highball or they paid alot fpr it due to hype and refuse to make a loss :P

So, what is the result of why valve made the changs to hat/misc slots? Any theories or practical purpose? Why not introduce the new uncrate hats in unusual form? Does this mean there is another update that will come on the heels of smissmiss? Have the veil and other misc began dropping in unusual form again?

i unboxed 4 unusuals this week all very good unusuals lol.

little buddy disco beat down

federal case maker aces high still selling

bolted bicorne aces high 4.2 bud sold for heavy dutty rag disco beat down

napper respite terror watt considering to sell

i unboxed 4 unusuals this week all very good unusuals lol.

little buddy disco beat down

federal case maker aces high still selling

bolted bicorne aces high 4.2 bud sold for heavy dutty rag disco beat down

napper respite terror watt considering to sell

Not bad, especielly the last one.

So, what is the result of why valve made the changs to hat/misc slots? Any theories or practical purpose? Why not introduce the new uncrate hats in unusual form? Does this mean there is another update that will come on the heels of smissmiss? Have the veil and other misc began dropping in unusual form again?

So none of you have thoughts on these questions? Also, I got sick of quickbuying unusuals. Not good market, too annoying, idk. Has it turned? Any thoughts on this? I know others who feel the same way also.

So none of you have thoughts on these questions? Also, I got sick of quickbuying unusuals. Not good market, too annoying, idk. Has it turned? Any thoughts on this? I know others who feel the same way also.

Reason so people can wear 3 misc if they decide to. Probably will be another update seeing as valve is trying to milk as much out of tf2. Not too sure about the dropping again :S

I think valve fixed alot of the glitches to beable to wear conflicting misc/hats recently...i cant glitch 2 of my hats and misc together now ==

traded the fedora and napper now for a fedora cloud 9 for scout, probably payed way to much.

I had 3.2 bud hat offers on the aces high fedora for soldier 2 times which i shot down.

And the napper has a vote going on to lower price currently.

my friend unboxed a dapper aces high which looks good lol, but its appearntly only priced 1.3 buds currently while the sugestion say's 2.3 2.7 buds whats up with that lol.

my friend unboxed a dapper aces high which looks good lol, but its appearntly only priced 1.3 buds currently while the sugestion say's 2.3 2.7 buds whats up with that lol.

The dapper should be worth more but I think the people who like that hat prob like more visable effects for it.

The dapper should be worth more but I think the people who like that hat prob like more visable effects for it.

Think if a bolted bicorne aces high is worth 4.2 then non robo hats with aces high should be worth about same or more really.

Anyway told him to keep it, and i would keep it to regardless of dapper circling heart being my favorite hat.

Think if a bolted bicorne aces high is worth 4.2 then non robo hats with aces high should be worth about same or more really.

Anyway told him to keep it, and i would keep it to regardless of dapper circling heart being my favorite hat.

Bolted bicorne is (somehow) one of the higher tier robo-hats. Compare it with some of the lower robo-hats :P

Bolted bicorne is (somehow) one of the higher tier robo-hats. Compare it with some of the lower robo-hats :P

The bolted bicorne and its nonrobo version are considered themed as in pirates and gambling. Also, demo hats in general might have that effect get more luv. The same may be true of dead pres effect. Regardless, all of those themes on demo are racist.

Archived