backpack.tf automatic help thread

Brad Pitt

I've got a little over 2500 trades and 31 market transactions...no bp.tf automatic for me then. And without automatic I'm not going to be able to get enough trades to be able to avoid the captcha... This seems to be splitting the community arbitrarily into those who can use bots and those who can't, with little ability for traders to actually jump from one group to the other.

Well, you can easily verify that by trying to send a trade offer. Captcha will appear after you click the ready "button".

well the backpack.tf bot can still accept trades so i guess im fine... however i had that 

ec04190b2b.png

error yesterday

I've got a little over 2500 trades and 31 market transactions...no bp.tf automatic for me then. And without automatic I'm not going to be able to get enough trades to be able to avoid the captcha... This seems to be splitting the community arbitrarily into those who can use bots and those who can't, with little ability for traders to actually jump from one group to the other.

if you are vip on scrap.tf just spam trades there maybe?

i wonder if someone will make a website which will send tons of trade offers so that people can get whitelisted...

the captcha stuff will probably get reverted, way too many people are complaining about it and it is not really effective, the phishers have already implemented the captchas in their phishing bots..

Captcha has been cracked ages ago. It's like enabling WEP on your router - it doesn't do anything.

googles captcha is not cracked afaik i was like a year ago using the sound files and hashes well they solved all and saved the data but still its safe

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards/discussions/1/622954023422884592/#c622954302083879531that's my post in there, if enough people quote it indicating they are affected maybe valve will do something? 

googles captcha is not cracked afaik i was like a year ago using the sound files and hashes well they solved all and saved the data but still its safe

cracked or not, there are really cheap services that will proxy your captcha and enter it for you, within 10 seconds, at the cost of like 1.50$ for 1000 captchas -- captchas are not a security feature but a spam prevention system.

Well, this one is definitely harder to break.

For those who are not recognized as bots it should be as easy as simulating "normal" mouse behaviour over the checkbox and then clicking it.

For those that get a captcha with reCaptcha well... It's looking grim.

For those who are not recognized as bots it should be as easy as simulating "normal" mouse behaviour over the checkbox and then clicking it.

For those that get a captcha with reCaptcha well... It's looking grim.

That "click" is not so easy to do because it's all in Javascript.

However, apparently some 3rd party services can solve latest reCaptcha.

That "click" is not so easy to do because it's all in Javascript.

However, apparently some 3rd party services can solve latest reCaptcha.

Mouse macros or so?

cracked or not, there are really cheap services that will proxy your captcha and enter it for you, within 10 seconds, at the cost of like 1.50$ for 1000 captchas -- captchas are not a security feature but a spam prevention system.

thats true... and they just replaced it with googles recaptcha.=( and the whitelist seams to be gone aswell i have to enter captcha but i have over 22k trades

thats true... and they just replaced it with googles recaptcha.=( and the whitelist seams to be gone aswell i have to enter captcha but i have over 22k trades

Probably relies on market transactions too, seeing as you could just spam trades back and forth between accounts.  I have no captchas, and have 13k trades and 7k market transactions.

First time I have ever had an error with backpack.tf, and I feel people do not report errors enough. So I figured, why not small and rare error but :P Im sure you like to keep things perfect, so here yah go for your vault :P 

TeOVWtZ.png

First time I have ever had an error with backpack.tf, and I feel people do not report errors enough. So I figured, why not small and rare error but :P Im sure you like to keep things perfect, so here yah go for your vault :P

Perhaps check the posts on previous page. The new captcha broke the bot for majority of people.

Xven: can you provide your exact stats? number of trades and market transactions