Santa Bob's Wishlist

Bobsplosion

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to sit on santa's lap

Mmmmm a Strange Ein. Totally have been needing one for a long time now. But aren't we forgetting about the SPOOKY SCARY SKELE--

No, sorry. Not today. Meeeeerry Christmas!

Whoops, I know I already just asked for a Strange Ein, but something else occurred to me: could I get a Rancho Relaxo to go with this? I'd never want to inconvenience you, though. So, since I imagine your budget is tight already, don't worry about it if it's gonna be a problem.

I'm really not sure if another key is a big difference on top of everything else, but I'm always poor, and it seems like a big deal. So I like to be sure of these things.

level 52 vintage force-a-nature + pro ks kit (flames/violet or hypno beam/mean green or fire horns/flames mean green)

Or maybe, just maybe sign it too?

more forum likes. I'm still #3 even though I've been inactive for the better part of a year now. It shouldn't take all too long to reach #2 and beat that fat bear Baloo if all you guys cooperated

Why the fuck do you care?

Leave it to Facebook.

Why the fuck do you care?

Leave it to Facebook.

The fact that it is absolutely meaningless, useless stupid and exploitable makes me care.

And I haven't posted on Facebook for over a year (april 5th 2013)

more forum likes. I'm still #3 even though I've been inactive for the better part of a year now. It shouldn't take all too long to reach #2 and beat that fat bear Baloo if all you guys cooperated

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/1648-like-limit/ it would also really help if this could finally be implemented

What could I possibly do about this?

What could I possibly do about this?

Hire people for a ref each to like every post he makes.

To make sure your little workers are actually putting in the work, make them keep track using a form or whatever.

1 buds == ~16.5-17 keys == ~142-147 refined == ~140+ workers to help like his things

Honestly, people do the strangest things for 25 cents.

Actually, let me change my wish to a StatTrak M4A4 Bullet Rain Field-Tested please, Mr. Uncle Santa Bobsplosion the most generous

Rule 7.

This isn't about me.

It should completely be about you. You are giving away possibly thousands of dollars, so THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING ABOUT YOU.

It should completely be about you. You are giving away possibly thousands of dollars, so THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING ABOUT YOU.

I doubt he's gonna give away that much, probably just randomly bless a few people with his divine charity

Archived