Santa Bob's Wishlist

Bobsplosion

• Administrators

Level 65 Radighan Conagher Brown Brütal Bouffant. 

Sign it if you want to.

Please read the rules before posting. You do not qualify to enter the Wishlist at the moment. Sorry.

The rules of this Wishlist can be found here

Good luck! ^_^

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, i have only 3 posts by now but, he said i could make 30 posts in 3 months, so i could get into it. Also i'm on this forum since august i think, just i never posted. Because i was stalking everyone here.

Just want to tell you guys that this guy is legit. The free bud he gave me to buy the 4 Hero tails. Thanks man Appreciate it :')

Holy fucking shit, well done.

Fruit shoot w/ any of the weather effects

It would be nice if it was painted white for blizz storm or black for stormy storm.

Wouldn't mind it being gifted by you though. It's for keeps.

I LOVE FRUIT SHOOTS

Thanks for being such a generous person. I wish I could have a craft #7 Villain's Veil. I know it would be hard to find it. So if you think that would be a trouble, I can change it to a Cloud 9 Hetman's Headpiece gifted by you. If it's still a bit too much for me to ask, I would like to change it to an Australium Blutsauger.

Once again, thanks c: (If you can gift wrap the gift, it would be super awesome. It's not for resell anyway)

Just want to tell you guys that this guy is legit. The free bud he gave me to buy the 4 Hero tails. Thanks man Appreciate it :')

0_0

wow...

Dear Santa Bob,

umm can you forgive me of all the things i've done?

If you did, may I ask for an aussie frontier justice?

Also, what inspired you to do this, if I may ask

Thank you.

Now that i have my posts up, the underneath post becomes valid, right?

BURNING FLAMES TEAM CAPTAIN!

just kidding.

Either a strange huntsman, a strange degreaser, a strange original, or a steaming professional's panama

Take your pick

Correct; It's not too hard to get over 30 posts, but bob had to put that rule in because people were coming on just from word of mouth to try and get free items without really contributing to the forums.

Correct; It's not too hard to get over 30 posts, but bob had to put that rule in because people were coming on just from word of mouth to try and get free items without really contributing to the forums.

YAY!

Stick around the forums tho. It's pretty nice, you can use status updates to get other's opinions on trades and stuff.

It's helped me out quite a bit, overall pretty great place.

Stick around the forums tho. It's pretty nice, you can use status updates to get other's opinions on trades and stuff.

It's helped me out quite a bit, overall pretty great place.

Like i would be going anywhere!

I would like a Strange Specialized Killstreak Frying Pan. The sheen would be Team Shine. (love team shine <3)

If it's possible, I would also like it gifted by you :3

(It doesn't need to be named or have a description) 

Thanks for all ur doing Bob, I'll donate something to you <3.

Fruit shoot w/ any of the weather effects

It would be nice if it was painted white for blizz storm or black for stormy storm.

Wouldn't mind it being gifted by you though. It's for keeps.

I LOVE FRUIT SHOOTS

Keep it under a bud dude.

You are doing a great deed Bob! Well anyways, my wish is to get a B.M.O.C in the spirit of Christmas! And if you could, rename it like "Bob the Santa" and gift it so it would have the gift tag! Again, a beautiful thing by you bob, and also, thanks!

Dear Santa Bob,

for christmas I would like a festive present from you. I have been nice all year and have waited for this moment to come. I don't know if it is way too much to gift but I would like a non-gifted Australium Force-a-Nature from you.

Thank you. If you want proof of me being a nice guy, click here c:

Your Mikusch :rolleyes:

Ho ho ho 

so if i can wish something i'd love to have  either a australium wrench or frontier justice [killstreak would be kewl], if possible gifted by you 

damnit key prices...

Alright, i don't own a unu engineer hat anymore so i'd really love to have a engie unusual, if you find something cheap enough vivid plasma'd be awesome [matching my tflogo], otherwise any hats'd be cool [maybe no robohats:D]

Or still aussie engie weps are awesome, but engie unusuals'd be better :P

Oh and if you got 2 spare dollars one of the 2014 winter sale card sets would be nice

Archived