Santa Bob's Wishlist

Bobsplosion

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bud & a bmoc. plz I'll be a good boy for you.

EDIT: Pretty sure I had this as a edit, but idk

If it's possible, maybe a BMOC and a Spec/pro violet ks kit?

• Administrators

A bud & a bmoc. plz I'll be a good boy for you.

Read the rules please "Gifts can be as low as 1 weapon to as high as one bud. Try to keep it reasonable."

Anything related to eggs :3

Can be a renamed wep or a hat gifted by you

*hint hint*

eggheads overalls ( can be clean / dirty )

Surprise me :P

Thanks in advance bob

I'm concerned Bob. You should have a cap limit of 100 buds or maybe less than 1 bud for gifts. 10 keys maybe.

A friend tells a friend. Then that friend of a friend tells another friend to tell another friend to their other friend so their friends can come here to get 30 post and ask for gift and then they tell it to more friends. (Or maybe a minimum post of 200)

(R.I.P. in Peace) Bob's backpack value - December 25, 2014. 

Bob should give his pure dealer the nice stuff.

I already get a small cut from the dealer + I don't want much stuff. Got almost all Dota2 stuff I want, just want CSGO stuff but not in "major need" of any =P

Goodness, Bob. Your generosity is insane. 

If you're sure your wallet can handle all of these requests, I'd love a Strange Machina Gifted by yourself. If possible, I'd love if it were re-named, "Guren MK. III", and re-described, "Crafted by the bare hands of Bobsplosion, this machine proves deadlier than the prior." 

I'll pay for the Wrap and Name/Desc. tags! 

Or for the Royals to win the World Series.   

I'd also love it if you crafted me a Capo's Capper for my collection. I'll supply the 4 refined + Tomislav/Family Business/Eviction Notice, all I ask is your time to craft me one! 

I'll be sure to be a good boy, Santa Bob. 

Dear Santa Bob,

For Christmas, I want a pair of Buds so I can resell it

I'd like a Team Captain (LvL 100 if possible) signed by Santa Bob himself, a BMOC, a Bill's Hat and some Unique Festives.

Thanks!

~DarkFyre

• Administrators

Dear Santa Bob,

For Christmas, I want a pair of Buds so I can resell it

I'd like a Team Captain (LvL 100 if possible) signed by Santa Bob himself, and an Australium Sticky Launcher*. (if it goes down, don't wanna overextend Santa Bob's budget)

*Will also take Aussie Black Box, Aussie Flamethrower, any Unusual Taunt (no Spy or Sniper, please), or an All-Class Unusual. (Everything there should be less than a Bud in 3 months. Your gifts will not be resold, they will be loved and cared for.)

Thanks!

~DarkFyre

Please read the rules, not sure why suddenly nobody is bothering to read them and just post whatever they have in their mind.  :unsure:

No, sir. Australium won't go down. Especially not the ones you are asking for and not below 1 bud. You are talking about weapons that are most used and wanted. Grenade Launcher, Black Box and so forth.

"Gifts can be as low as 1 weapon to as high as one bud. Try to keep it reasonable."

FN DEagle Golden Koi or a FN ST AK-47 Blue Laminate Would like to change my wish if possible: USP-S Road Rash FN or MW whichever you decide.  even if I don't get anything, thanks a bunch!

Archived