Santa Bob's Wishlist

Bobsplosion

A clean strange bubbling Big Chief. (For keeps of course)

I absolutely adore bubbling and want to add another, albeit cheap, unusual to my collection.

Kind of Badass someone on the forums this big can do something this amazing.

Thank you Santa!

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did change mine a bit hopefully that is not a problem :P (also it doesn't look like you bought my first one since it was a horace anyways).

Again very very Generous of you :P

-Blue

Dear Santa Bobsplosion:

Thank you for doing this, it's very kind of you :)

Edit: Changed my mind, a kringle collection (low craft if possible) gifted by you would be perfect.

Dear Santa bob.

I would really love a professional sniper rifle kit or fabricator for my sniper rifle.  

My favorite killstreaker effects are Flames and Fire Horns, or any killstreaker excluding Hypno-beam. 

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Professional%20Killstreak%20Sniper%20Rifle%20Kit

http://steamcommunity.com/market/search?q=professional+sniper+kit

I'll most likely be donating you some gift and naming tools to help with the event :)

Dear Santa Bob,

I have been a nice boy who can do a nice girly impersonation and gotten my first bills hat. I would like an unusual that's not cancer worth over at least 13+ keys unboxed by you that is clean or 1 non-duped, gifted bud if bucket is getting more sucky (no offence bucket)

Thank you Santa Bob, you're my number 10 hero (make that number 9 now Robin Williams died, #1 is Gary Cahill)

ImfamousLab/Labturf (i need to change my name now)

All I want for christmas, is you!

If you could get me ANYONE of these : http://steamcommunity.com/market/search?q=ssg+blood+in+the+water ( Scout Jaws ) OR http://steamcommunity.com/market/search?q=p2000+fire+elemental ( P2K Fire Elemental ) I would be so thankful. :3

Regardless of the outcome, thanks for doing this and helping all the forumers have their wishes come through, Santa Bobbu.

Oh and Elf Choccie too XD

This is very nice of you, Bob.

^ Classy.

A strange summer shades painted after eight would be nice, gifted. Or a strange pan with crit kills.(not gifted). Or, well.. both. That would be awesome.

Edit: I am not sure if there is still space for a ghastlierest (not ghostly) gibus strangifier.. If so,....

Edit 2: The strangifier prices seem to be dropping thankfully. I've applied my footprints to my gibus,.. all thats left is to make it strange. Pls?

Edit 3: nevermind. ditch gibus. It crosses one bud.

Out of curiosity, what would be on your wishlist, Santa Bob?

I mean, I'm not exactly the wealthiest person in the world, but for doing something like this, really would like to give something at least a little meaningful.

Got the perfect gift idea for Polar.  Bob uses mass cash to bribe Valve to make Bear Necessities paintable, get a blizzardy one, paint it white.  Polar bear unusual.

Got the perfect gift idea for Polar.  Bob uses mass cash to bribe Valve to make Bear Necessities paintable, get a blizzardy one, paint it white.  Polar bear unusual.

Sounds like Baloo, but instead of Blizz, do Scorching.

Just give me 13 keys. Planning to get a strange specialized Killstreak festive sniper rifle. You don't have to help me all the way.

That weapon is my dream weapon so Santa please, I'll be a very good boy and not tell lies and contribute to this community even more

Archived