Santa Bob's Wishlist

Bobsplosion

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a hug

a duped and gifted nutz coupe

slightly revising my wish

if by chance I get selected but the nutz coupe is 2much, a scrap gifted by you would be fantastic

Is it possible to wish for 1 bud worth of craft hats? (1 of each hats) would be awesome(Sorry if this is too time consuming to get). Thinking of giving some of them away to the players in a server that i play on during christmas  and the rest i'll keep as my collection. Just realised that i have barely any craft hats lel...

hmm I hate to do dis but I did change mine again however it is cheaper then my last one.

I won't change anymore I promise :P.

(The change was to http://backpack.tf/u/76561198098487606 this guys N&b Trashman kek).

Also Gratz on finally getting the Burning TC.

-Blue

Old wish was an Australium FaC or a Horace ~It's still fine if you happened to get one of those but I would prefer the trashman.~

edit: This guy owns the trashman now http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23254047

Dear Santa Bob,

I would like to have a strange professional killstreak festive crusader's crossbow for christmas.

Sheen: manndarin or team shine

Effect: discharge

Named: Santa's hedgehog creator

+ A strange heat of winter, painted australium gold or team spirit 

(unique is fine too, but strange is preferred)

Both gifted by you, please  :)

I swear I will be a good boy.

Sincerely,

Sir Lagsalot

[EDIT: Sorry for the changes ] 

Thanks Bob <3 !

I

Wish

For

A

Strange Professional Killstreak Festive Huntsman!

Killstreaker: Flames

Sheen: Violet or Hot Rod

Custom Name: -

Custom Description: 2014 Christmas Gift by none other than Bob <3

Or a Peace Sign Desert Marauder, depending on which one is more convenient for you to get =) 

Thanks a lot again!!!!

Dear Santa Bob,

I would love a Strange Festive Ambassador from you~ Gifted would be wonderful if possible and I really hope this edit doesn't kill the chances..

~ SilverSpeed

And of course, thank you greatly for the opportunity!

Thanks Bob <3 !

I

Wish

For

A

Genuine Professional Killstreak Ham

Killstreaker: Flames

Sheen: Manndarin

Custom Name: If I were a ham....

Custom Description: ..I would rekt u all like I am doin RIGHT NOW!

Thanks!

I literally had 1 last night, sold it away tho :/

Dear SantaBob,

I would like one of my unusuals to be signed by you. If you could please gift wrap my N&B Dread Knot, you'd be awesome!

And could I have a B.M.O.C. as well so I could look like my snake?

I have been a good "mature adult" this year, so I will be forever in your debt if you would be so kind as to acknowledge my request.

With gratitude,

Python

Edit: I'm quitting TF2, but I would still like these items. They will not be sold of course.

Uhh. I am very new to trading, so anything like 10 Keys and up that you think would be nice for me.

Maybe an Unusual?

Thanks a lot Mr. Bobsplosion :D

I change my request.

I would like either a s. deep cover operator, a s. original, a s. huntsman, or a smoking professional's panama

take your pick

He said to edit your original post.

Am I the only one who wants backstories as to why the people are on the naughty list?

I remember a couple, but I imagine Bob would either rather not have it disclosed, or disclose it himself.

All I want for Christmas is the ability to sell my Sulphurous Towering Titanium pillar of hats :P

Failing that, a strange misc for Sniper and Scout would be nice. It's entirely up to your discretion which ones you pick, I fully trust Santa's judgement <3

Am I the only one who wants backstories as to why the people are on the naughty list?

I said 'Fuck Dota'

Well jeez, oversensitivity.

All I want for Chri-Hanu-Kwanza is

• Your burning TC to [s ]"borrow" and then run away with [/ s] I mean, be part of it's history.
  • any game thats currently on my Steam wishlist...because I'm strangely too cheap to buy a game on steam if its not like 90% off :/ 
  • Any CS:GO knife to get me into CSGO trading as getting a legitimate quicksell is nearly impossible, and I don't like paying full price for stuff. 
  • A dota 2 item set for every hero ;)
  • A bunch of trading cards to level up my profile to as close to 100 as I can get 

I said 'Fuck Dota'

Blocked.

All I want for Chri-Hanu-Kwanza is any game thats currently on my Steam wishlist...because I'm strangely too cheap to buy a game on steam if its not like 90% off :/ 

Blocked.

*Universal counter clicks up a number*

heauheuah

Archived