Origin of Your Name

Santa Heavy

Orange=fav color

Mars=first four letters of last name

2000=coo number

_22=more coo numbers

Damn I thought you were a mars bar from 2000 that turned orange bbecause it's expired. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did you guys get the idea for your steam names?

My original one was 0821penguin which is my username for pretty much everything

I made it like 8 years ago when I started playing club penguin. My birthday is August 21st, thus 821.

I change it a lot though, to funny things usually when I play with my friend.

Where did you guys get the idea for your steam names?

My original one was 0821penguin which is my username for pretty much everything

I made it like 8 years ago when I started playing club penguin. My birthday is August 21st, thus 821.

I change it a lot though, to funny things usually when I play with my friend.

I changed mine to this after ban evading on a GMod server for prop killing, then it stuck with me ever since

I changed mine to this after ban evading on a GMod server for prop killing, then it stuck with me ever since

Haha that's a good story. I'm proud of my TTT bans. If I google my steam name most things that come up is my name on ban lists. I'm a pretty fine RDMer, troll, mic spammer, and prop killer.

I change my name almost CONSTANTLY. Currently Nohime on my Steam, she's an ancient Japanese prostitute, and for the name I have on here, she's an OC of mine (with a picture of an Etrian Odyssey Fortress as the avatar, since I can't draw worth shit and it looks somewhat similar). 

Does anyone else do that? If they can't draw just choose a close enough picture on the internet?

Haha that's a good story. I'm proud of my TTT bans. If I google my steam name most things that come up is my name on ban lists. I'm a pretty fine RDMer, troll, mic spammer, and prop killer.

I have over 40 bans on one darkrp server. And my youtube channel is nothign but me getting banned on all kinds of servers

I have over 40 bans on one darkrp server. And my youtube channel is nothign but me getting banned on all kinds of servers

what is yo channel

Draco Blaze has been my username for almost everything since 2004 when I began playing Pokemon Crater. I had a thing for dragons and fire. My main Yu-Gi-Oh decks were burn and Dragon Beatdown and my Pokemon teams usually consisted of 4-5 Pokemon that were either Dragon or Fire. I chose my name as synonyms of Dragons and Fire and it has just stuck with me.

My Steam name was the same since my account creation on Christmas 2011 until a couple months ago when I put "#UseTradeOffers" behind it.

I always liked stealth games and making people s**t their pants when I scare them to death :D. (Using masks and all :P)

Ask my sister how she hates me so much because of that :) 

I always liked stealth games and making people s**t their pants when I scare them to death :D. (Using masks and all :P)

Ask my sister how she hates me so much because of that :)

Oh yeah I'll "ask"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i have the typical 'think of a name, idiot' story

My friend used to have that story.

Then I told him a story of an "ordinary" guy using his "ordinary" name on his "ordinary" account, rather than see him use as a stupid erotic name, If you know what I mean ... and yes, I have weird friends  B)

Oh yeah I'll "ask"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She keeps her bras under her pillow. 

(Don't tell her I told you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

I saw a videogame fail compilation on YouTube a couple years back and this dude said "Holy hole in a donut!"

I somehow found that extremely hilarious at the time, and thus, my name became Donut Hole, the Delicious One.

The end.

When I created a steam profile, I needed a quick name. This is what came to my head. I was planning to change the name into something serious, because this was just a temporary name, but was too lazy to think up something serious. I started liking "happy balloon" and never changed it since.

xxsilentboiixx is mah username. It one day just randomly struck me. I just suddenly thought of it, though my real life personality is the complete opposite of silent. xx came as random letters.

If this is about your Steam login username you should never reveal it, if its about your current name I think there is already a thread on it.

Archived