Origin of Your Name

Santa Heavy

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The_Demin has a bit of a story to it:

I used to play RuneScape many, many years ago with with some of my brothers. One of my brothers, being the genius that he is, spelled his username "Deminfire6", not realizing that Demon was spelled with an O instead of an I. When we decided to become members (which means paying 5 bucks a month), we decided on his account to be the one to play on (Yes, we shared an account, feel free to report me to Jagex now). At that time, we joined a clan, and people started asking us if we knew that demon was spelled with an O. We eventually decided that we would tell people that we meant to spell it on purpose, and made up an entire lore based on Demins, "a subspecies of demons known for their increased intelligence (a lie), lack of an attention span (true), and an insatiable appetite for waffles." Deminfire6 soon became a full character, and was loved by the clan. I eventually wrote entire series about the lovable character going through various misadventures.

Eventually, Jagex allowed people to change their usernames, so we decided to name ourselves Teh_Demin, in honor of Demin's silliness. Even though I have quit RuneScape a few years ago, I still remember Demin, and honor him by having him be my username on whatever account I play on.

I used to play RuneScape many, many years ago with with some of my brothers. One of my brothers, being the genius that he is, spelled his username "Deminfire6", not realizing that Demon was spelled with an O instead of an I. When we decided to become members (which means paying 5 bucks a month), we decided on his account to be the one to play on (Yes, we shared an account, feel free to report me to Jagex now). At that time, we joined a clan, and people started asking us if we knew that demon was spelled with an O. We eventually decided that we would tell people that we meant to spell it on purpose, and made up an entire lore based on Demins, "a subspecies of demons known for their increased intelligence (a lie), lack of an attention span (true), and an insatiable appetite for waffles." Deminfire6 soon became a full character, and was loved by the clan. I eventually wrote entire series about the lovable character going through various misadventures.

Eventually, Jagex allowed people to change their usernames, so we decided to name ourselves Teh_Demin, in honor of Demin's silliness. Even though I have quit RuneScape a few years ago, I still remember Demin, and honor him by having him be my username on whatever account I play on.

I cried.

That.... That was beautiful! *sniff*

I like to reflect myself to the son of a God.

I feel big, important, powerful, ...

Oh and my name is Ramses irl.

∞ shows that I like mathematics, especially everything about infinity. I study to become a mathematic teacher.

Also because just plain "Ramses" is not original.

I used to like The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, hence the first part of the name. At that time, splinter cell was a very famous game in the place I lived in, hence the back part of the name. the middle was random, I needed to connect 'grim' and 'cell', hence grimdercell.

Been using this name for years now. Most traders keep calling me Grim for short or in Santa Heavy's case, Grimmy.

My current name was created by Mr. Bucket. It is an amalgam of my old name and my real name. My old name being Chancellor Puddinghead and my real name being Michael.

why was it "gold in my dick, what up"?

That was my name before it was Chancellor Puddinghead. It was from a comment I made during someone's livestream many years ago. Chancellor Puddinghead is a character from a TV show that I watch. I got tired of the show, so I changed it back to my old name.

My original name was spose to be Teebird because that is what a lot of my friends called me (my nick was Tee, but they got creative with different Tee variations). When I joined SOP about mid 2011 I missed the B in the name. At first I was pissed, but then I grew to love this name as it has very funny history.

I used to like The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, hence the first part of the name. At that time, splinter cell was a very famous game in the place I lived in, hence the back part of the name. the middle was random, I needed to connect 'grim' and 'cell', hence grimdercell.

Been using this name for years now. Most traders keep calling me Grim for short or in Santa Heavy's case, Grimmy.

c: I loved Grim Adventures with a passion

My original name was spose to be Teebird because that is what a lot of my friends called me (my nick was Tee, but they got creative with different Tee variations). When I joined SOP about mid 2011 I missed the B in the name. At first I was pissed, but then I grew to love this name as it has very funny history.

I thought it was a funny way of spelling tired.

Well for starters.

I was originally FangPlays, the name of my youtube. But in January I started to go around in a server and give out free weapons and such, calling myself Santa Heavy, soon enough some people helped me get together 2 keys and buy an all father. Now every winter season I give gifts. ;P

Did you go on this trade sever a while ago with melee only? It was trade_bazaar or something like that

Did you go on this trade sever a while ago with melee only? It was trade_bazaar or something like that

I started giving gifts on a Mario kart map.

I started giving gifts on a Mario kart map.

I remember I was in a server and be gave me a candy cane because he sold his key...

Junior - My name. No clue where "liddo" but i use it so i dont have to add numbers to the end of my usernames and know one else has the same username. 

Archived