Origin of Your Name

Santa Heavy

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back around '07, I asked a close friend for names while I was naming pokemon in pokemon mystery dungeon: blue rescue team. One of the names he suggested was Sethos. I just loved how it sounded that I restarted the game and made it the hero's name. He even started to call me Sethos than my real name since I grown attached to the name by making it a username in some websites I go. We are no longer friends since he no longer goes online anymore. He didn't tell me a phone number and he doesn't respond to emails I send him. I use this name as a reminder of our great friendship we had. 

Still miss ya, buddy...

I know that feel.

Man, that hit me hard ;-;

I was a big fan of Red vs. Blue from RoosterTeeth and my favorite character was Caboose hence Caboose and SSB is beast as well as Captain Falcon so yeah. I had thoughts of renaming myself but i ultimately decided not to.

There was a retarded kid at my school and me and my friends called him Langweenie. I stuck with me somehow.

rip in pepperoni Langweenee's rep

I first started out with CoolNick3333, slowly changing the numbers, when I was in Runescape. I felt conceded to have "cool" in my name so later on I changed it to "Nickster" when I moved on to other games such as Platform Runner 2, Half-Life 1 and Counter-Strike.

After that, I learned of an amazing game called "Conker's Bad a Fur Day" and decided to name myself "Conker" in Zombie Master for around 9-12 months.

I then moved on to TF2 and GMod where I changed my name yet again, but this time I left only my name in the shortened form as Nick. Feeling as though I was completely unoriginal, I added the hearts emote, that Valve provided, into my name and so I stuck with it. Times do change.

I first started out with CoolNick3333, slowly changing the numbers, when I was in Runescape. I felt conceded to have "cool" in my name so later on I changed it to "Nickster" when I moved on to other games such as Platform Runner 2, Half-Life 1 and Counter-Strike.

After that, I learned of an amazing game called "Conker's Bad a Fur Day" and decided to name myself "Conker" in Zombie Master for around 9-12 months.

I then moved on to TF2 and GMod where I changed my name yet again, but this time I left only my name in the shortened form as Nick. Feeling as though I was completely unoriginal, I added the hearts emote, that Valve provided, into my name and so I stuck with it. Times do change.

Wow, Now that's a story I didn't expect!

I literally close my eyes and type it out on the Minecraft account registration. Zefrom

Since I like Zekrom, I decided to go for it. I actually decided Whale99 but it was lame

I literally close my eyes and type it out on the Minecraft account registration. Zefrom

Since I like Zekrom, I decided to go for it. I actually decided Whale99 but it was lame

I've been waiting for yours!

I actually thought of maybe naming my self something about a Husky to remind myself of my beloved pet, a female Husky, but saw someone with a similar name (HusKy) so I just stuck to my steam name CüteCüddlyCörgi. I eventually got tired of my name and decided to shorten it cause it was just way too long for me (i is a lazy fck). Corgi, of course, ipcame from my love of Corgis <3 (my dream pet)

Regarding Cöurtney, that's not my real name but it rhymed with Corgi so voila! My real name will never be known :3

Guess.

qUFDkv3.png

To tell the truth though, it's because my SO liked chocolate a lot, so he'd call me choccie; I liked sweets a lot so he'd be sweetie.

It's all in the past now, but I've grown to love chocolate myself & haven't ever stopped collecting Dalokohs Bars.

A long time ago me and my friends irl made a steam group called the Broternity and we wanted people to join and have their named be part "Bro"

-Brodosynthesis

-C3PBr0

-Brozo the Clown

-El Brochacho

And I chose Rambro. Just stuck for me.

Archived