Origin of Your Name

Santa Heavy

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when I first got into tf2 I watched a lot of sooooper c00l 402 spy and pyro videos and wanted to play those two a lot

some tvtropes page used the name "pyromancer" to refer to to "really good pyros" (oxymorons away)

I added s in front so you could read it as:

spy romancer

(s)pyromancer

spyro mancer

My current name was created by Mr. Bucket. It is an amalgam of my old name and my real name. My old name being Chancellor Puddinghead and my real name being Michael.

But.... Not only is amalgram not a word, that's not even an anagram. .-.

zchan: First initial Z, last initial Chan. My name on the forums is Shawnee because I switch names on Steam like ever few days.

zchan: First initial Z, last initial Chan. My name on the forums is Shawnee because I switch names on Steam like ever few days.

You responded to a year old post. Nice job.

You responded to a year old post. Nice job.

Couldn't be bothered to read all the posts, and that was on page two. :>

-.-

amalgam

əˈmalgəm/

noun

a mixture or blend.

"a curious amalgam of the traditional and the modern"

-.-

amalgam

əˈmalgəm/

noun

a mixture or blend.

"a curious amalgam of the traditional and the modern"

did u google dat ._.

Mine name came from my fellow AFOL- in one of Lego animated shows there was a skeleton that said 'Ninja Inspection!'. After seeing some other episodes with him, my friend said he is almost like me, so with the suggestion I've made my name.

Origin of my name....

Well back in elementary school a cartoon came on called chowder and I love to eat but I never gain any weight so people started calling me chowder and since then it has kinda stuck with me 7 years later.

I was originally a Llama, but when I turned 18 I got the formality title, "Mr" so thats what my name is now. I am currently getting a Phd so I will soon be "Dr Llama", really looking forward to that!

I was originally a Llama, but when I turned 18 I got the formality title, "Mr" so thats what my name is now. I am currently getting a Phd so I will soon be "Dr Llama", really looking forward to that!

I have a cousin called Mister Doctor Professor Llama

• 2 weeks later...

My name literally has no real purpose.

I just have a fascination for Vikings and I want to be a friggin' Lord.

Enjoy!

• 6 months later...

Hey all you wanna know how i got my username? Well i used to like hedgehogs (like sonic).Since they're SPINY and 24 is my lucky number.Yeah that's how Spiny 24 was born

Whenever I had started getting into TF2 in March or April, I had also liked Driver: San Francisco a lot. I combined the idea of my old username and thought of something and that's how "Tanner the Original Scoutâ„¢" came along.

When i was at a summer camp, a couple of people at the camp were playing tf2. one of them decided to change his name to "Ismokebeer"

Everyone thought it was funny. so, i decided to get in on the action, and called myself "Idrinkchinesefood" I later changed it to"Idrinkbacon"

I decided that it was a bit weird for a username, so i changed it to: "TheBaconDrinker" and the rest, as they say, was history

A good time ago my friends and I all changed our named to br themed names (Broseidon, God of the Brocean/Brodo Baggins/C3PBr0, etc.) and I found that Rambro was the name for me. It just stuck from there on out.

Mine is a character name.

Essentially my friend gave me the name and now I use the first part outside of Steam as well.

If only because I like the name Silver a lot.

Archived