Origin of Your Name

Santa Heavy

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that random capitals in my name was cool when i was 8 playing starcraft or some shit. I believe that my name was alot closer to DeAtH or something back then tho. When that was taken while i was playing ttr i made adjustments.

I've been a superadmin of one of the best russian TTT servers for over 3 years and still am, dunno people just love when I'm around. Been called a "Crab" by the community for my playstyle but I still have no idea why lol. My first name is Vladislav, so combined with Crab it gives the name by which you've known me all the time I was there.

http://www.kikomachinekomix.com/

The above is a link to a web comic that is of foreign language.

In these comics, they have a certain character named Alpha Omega, who is the most intelligent human being on Earth and explains philosophy and mathematics.

I didn't want to be that one person who names themselves after a character to not act like that character, so I made a twist to the name that almost sounded like Alpha to sound original. It was Alfie. Alfie Omega.

(Alpha even says "I am the Alpha. I am the Omega." RIP me)

I loved listening to dubstep back then when I started PC Gaming

From WubsOfDubstep(Main username for any website) to Wubs teh Sloth(I liked sloths, but Red Pandas > Sloths) to Wubsies(Current). Kept the root 'Wubs' b/c people would call me that/have a hard time reading and just call me 'Wubs'. But I prefer Wubsies better.

Now tell us your name

My minecraft name was TheMightyPatapo3 in reference to a game I enjoyed

Everyone kept mispronouncing it as TheMightyPotato.

It really grew on me, so it carried on to my future usernames. 

Sworn this was done before, someone used to well still does call me liddo junior at times.

And when had to make a user name that came to mind.

I had a close friend named, "Greed". 

I decided that I wanted a new name, since my last one was preeeeeeetty bad.

He told me to be his opposite. 

Thus, "Charity" was born. 

I had a close friend named, "Greed". 

I decided that I wanted a new name, since my last one was preeeeeeetty bad.

He told me to be his opposite. 

Thus, "Charity" was born. 

Greed is the root of all evil... And charity.

I played a Shit Ton of Mario When I was younger.

First steam name was Mario424Luigi (And its my Forum name)

4/24. My Birthday is April 24th :C

Then mario424 Since I wanted a shorter name.

Then, My Steam name right now is Senpai Mario.

I love anime so I thought to Make my name that since im a mod on a server and wanted to be called Senpai

Never bothered to change this account name from Halloween so it's Dr. rakinstein! But my original name is Rakin! Which came to me when raking leaves a year ago. Passed that time by saying "raking leaves" as weirdly as possible and "Rakin' them there leaves massah *southern black accent*" stuck with me and became my name after that.

Couldn't think of a better one.

Although my usual one, Waitungil Man, was inspired when a friend of mine horribly butchered the spelling of 'wait until', and I thought "Hey, that would make a great username!".

Oh and then there's my current name, "Microsoft word" which I created so that when I start playing a game everyone sees "Microsoft Word is now playing Team Fortress 2"

Im a huge fan of the Mother/Earthbound series thus "Lucas"

and the 2231 was I believe my old house pin number

Funny thing, people actually think I'm named Lucas :D but in a matter of fact its Tony :)

Back around '07, I asked a close friend for names while I was naming pokemon in pokemon mystery dungeon: blue rescue team. One of the names he suggested was Sethos. I just loved how it sounded that I restarted the game and made it the hero's name. He even started to call me Sethos than my real name since I grown attached to the name by making it a username in some websites I go. We are no longer friends since he no longer goes online anymore. He didn't tell me a phone number and he doesn't respond to emails I send him. I use this name as a reminder of our great friendship we had. 

Still miss ya, buddy...

Archived