Crystal Bazaar

Punishment_Fatal

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just complete row 1, then 2, then 3.

Bam.

I don't get whats so hard....just make your board look like the one in the picture. 

Don't understand why people think having one mismatched pair means you have to refresh. They're fairly easy to fix, though I kind of have a bias since I used to love doing slide games when I was little.  :P

99% of the game for me was figuring out that 'find' was a command.

so much this, I got frustrated and started randomly clicking on different directions hoping to run into the medic until I gave up and as a last resort typed in 'find medic'. I spent over 15 minutes yesterday not realizing I could locate teammates using find ;~;

I had 1 pair wrong, played around for like 5 minutes nothing. Refreshed two times and beat it.

I barely can remember the slide games I played ~15 years ago. At least not how to switch the wrong pair.

Light II:

[a1][a2][a3][a4][a5]

[b1][b2][b3][b4][b5]

[c1][c2][c3][c4][c5]

[d1][d2][d3][d4][d5]

[e1][e2][e3][e4][e5]

a1, b2, d4, e5, a5, b4, d2, e1, a3, c1, e3, c5.

done

$.post('/crystal/complete', {scope: 'event', event: 'lights', public_key: 'MjE1MDU3NTUwMDg5MTE=', private_key: moves}, function(data){
					data = JSON.parse(data);
					$('#crystal-win-point-count').html(data.points);
					$('#crystal-win-modal').modal();
				});

So turns out this got rolled back  :ph34r:

Got all 11 points today. Lights II was easy as pie: I actually did it in school during free period. Then it was the damn Slider. I had no idea that it was unwinnable most of the times I tried, and thus I kept trying to rotate the pieces forever. It was really frustrating, but thankfully I found out the "trick" and got it within minutes.

Archived