Crystal Bazaar

Punishment_Fatal

lol I should have guessed offering to buy something would result in that.Thanks guys, but me and liddo traded a ref back and forth :D

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah man. I need to work on memory exercises. I used ms paint to keep track of where each card was. XD

Edit: Actually, never mind. I tried it again without ms paint and I got it first try. I just had to actively try to remember, rather than rely on subconscious memory.

For anyone having issues with the TV Guide game. Everything needs to be chronologically correct, with first row being 6-12, second being 12-18, and the last row being 18-0. The 00:00 has to be in the last spot.

For anyone having issues with the TV Guide game. Everything needs to be chronologically correct, with first row being 6-12, second being 12-18, and the last row being 18-0. The 00:00 has to be in the last spot.

This was way too easy.

Pretty much. I wanna see BZ release the last game being a nightmare Sudoku, watch as everyone screams.

5IEbG.jpg

love sudoku, so i wouldnt mind at all

Find <item>

Talk to <class>

Take <item>

Place <item>

Kill <class>

Drop <item>

Push Cart

Open Locker

Unbox crate

View noticeboard

____

you have to push cart, find engineer, find spawn, take sandvich, find engineer, give sandvich, find cart, place sentry, push cart, find engineer, find spawn, take sandvich, find engineer, give sandvich, find cart, place sentry, push cart, find medic, find scout, find docks, drop minigun and shotgun, enter docks, take bonk, leave docks, take <guns>, go to east to scout, get medigun, find medic, give medigun, find cart, push cart. (some report having the view noticeboard before medic will ubercharge, I didnt have to.)

There is a pyro that will auto kill spies running around find pyro, talk to pyro.

EDIT: 2 points so far can be acquired from text mode. Unboxing an unusual and finishing the game.

Seems to be 20x20 square. There is an entrance to the docks at the 15 South and 20 west

You are at the entrance to the docks. They are accessible to the public, but they do not like mercenaries running around so you should try to be careful.

There is a sign which reads as follows:
WARNING: This is a guarded area. Any unidentified personnel carrying weapons will be shot. 

Seems to be 20x20 square. There is an entrance to the docks at the 15 South and 20 west

How do you get in?

edit: you drop minigun and shotgun

all comands

(straight from code)

var getShortcut = function(shortcut) {
var shortcuts = {
'i' : 'open inventory',
'n' : 'go north',
's' : 'go south',
'w' : 'go west',
'e' : 'go east',
'l' : 'look around',
'die' : 'kill self'
};

if(shortcuts[shortcut] != null){
return shortcuts[shortcut];
} else {
return false;
}
};

var isCommand = function (command) {
var commands = ["go", "kill", "eat", "equip", "wear", "take", "attack", "respawn", "die", "help", "open", "show", "find", "push", "talk", "speak", "give", "drop", "toss", "build", "place", "enter", "xkcd", "read", "unbox", "look", "rape", "close", "shut", "shout", "leave", "view", "pootis", "molest", "slap", "greet", "erect", "set", "uncrate"];
return ($.inArray(command, commands) != -1);
};

var isSubCommand = function (command) {
var commands = ["north", "south", "west", "east", "myself", "self", "scout", "soldier", "pyro", "demoman", "demo", "heavy", "engineer", "medic", "sniper", "spy", "hat", "sandvich", "locker", "shotgun", "minigun", "backpack", "inventory", "cart", "spawn", "yourself", "sentry", "docks", "noticeboard", "hat", "crate", "around", "dock", "bonk", "medigun", "engi", "key", "gell", "penis"];
return ($.inArray(command, commands) != -1);
};

messageboard: 

write("-------------------------------TEAM NOTICEBOARD-------------------------------",'',true);
write(" [H] Lots of money and a robot problem ",'',true);
write(" [W] Decent mercenaries. -- Talk to me. 555-0100 ",'',true);
write(" Scout was here ",'',true);
write(" can som1 Heavy is a loser ",'',true);
write(" please check out ",'',true);
write(" rockslide ne of here good time? ",'',true);
write(" thx :-) -- demo 555-3041 ",'',true);
write(" ",'',true);
write(" Whoever is putting ",'',true);
write(" my knives in the microwave ",'',true);
write(" Our Pyro has wandered off god knows where. please stop. ",'',true);
write(" Someone please find him, I really need him. ",'',true);
write(" -- Engie Mmmmmmph! ",'',true);
write("------------------------------------------------------------------------------",'',true);
} else if(positionEvents[position.x + "." + position.y] && positionEvents[position.x + "." + position.y].action == "abandonedSpawnRoom") {
write("-------------------------------TEAM NOTICEBOARD-------------------------------",'',true);
write(" TODO: ",'',true);
write(" deal with termite problem why is it that ",'',true);
write(" every time I go in ",'',true);
write(" and out, I'm almost",'',true);
write(" a scout keeps getting stuck in the spawn door. killed by a falling ",'',true);
write(" i'm pretty sure he's doing it on purpose. rock?? ",'',true);
write(" someone please help, he almost cost us our lives. ",'',true);
write(" thankfully someone turned friendly fire on It's just a feature. ",'',true);
write(" ",'',true);
write(" ",'',true);
write(" I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring ",'',true);
write(" to as Team Fortress, is in fact, Source/Team Fortress, or as I've ",'',true);
write(" recently taken to calling it, Source plus Team Fortress. ",'',true);
write("------------------------------------------------------------------------------",'',true);

Archived