Crystal Bazaar

Punishment_Fatal

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep getting backstabbed. So I need to find a pyro from the start and he will follow me around?

Once you get the message about a spy type kill spy

Or you can find the pyro, yes.

Find <item>

Talk to <class>

Take <item>

Place <item>

Kill <class>

Drop <item>

Push Cart

Open Locker

____

you have to push cart, find engineer, find spawn, take sandvich, find engineer, give sandvich, find cart, place sentry, push cart, find engineer, find spawn, take sandvich, find engineer, give sandvich, find cart, place sentry, push cart, find medic, find scout, find docks, drop minigun and shotgun* (thats where i died)

There is a pyro that will auto kill spies running around find pyro, talk to pyro.

enter docks, take bonk, leave docks, take guns, go to east to scout, get medigun, find medic, give medigun, find cart, push cart.

Secret point - look at demoman's notice on the noticeboard,find the landslide, take the key and then find the crate (at the docks), then unbox the crate.

Secret point - look at demoman's notice on the noticeboard,find the landslide, take the key and then find the crate (at the docks), then unbox the crate.

Can you only do that after certain points?

Can you only do that after certain points?

To get to the docks you have to find the annoying scout, but you can check out the landslide as soon as you start playing.

To get to the docks you have to find the annoying scout, but you can check out the landslide as soon as you start playing.

was able to get key, hat, crate and bonk without pushing the cart the first time.

Unboxing unusual grants another point. woot.

i went pyro > cart 1 > docks > landslide> engie > scout > medic> cart 2 > cart 3

,dont have to go to the scout first.

You can find the docks anytime

Archived