Crystal Bazaar

Punishment_Fatal

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the 28 unusuals, maxed out the upgrades, bought at least one of each infrastructure. Figured there was no reason to continue, so I reset stats in order to curb any addiction setting on.

I got the 28 unusuals, maxed out the upgrades, bought at least one of each infrastructure. Figured there was no reason to continue, so I reset stats in order to curb any addiction setting on.

BUT Addictions! 

//Up to 4 Million/s 

Yea.....that'll take a while 

Not terribly long. If I keep investing every few minutes and leave it running over night, I will likely have enough by the time I wake up. I've done this on Cookie Clicker

Not terribly long. If I keep investing every few minutes and leave it running over night, I will likely have enough by the time I wake up. I've done this on Cookie Clicker

Yea, not so much. I'm only up to #18 Metal franchise. Metal franchise gets really expensive, really fast. To get #19 its going to cost $16 Billion.

...so I reset stats in order to curb any addiction setting on.

Yep

As soon as I got it at a good craft, drop, selling rate. I completely forgot about it and left it all auto. Till i saw this thread to look back. 

Archived