What makes Donald Trump seem like he would be right for the presidency?

Chilled Soda

Trump University. Cough cough. Both candidates have skeletons in the closet, whether you like it or not

Penguins, there is no Trump University scandal: He won't get sued.

And it will have *nothing* to do with Trump placing a donation in the District Atterny's funds ...

Nothing at all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am from Europe, and from what I know of Donald Trump he sounds insane. How is he still doing so well in the election race? What makes him such an attractive president? (Not like good looking, but what does he have to offer that isn't bat-shit crazy?)

Forgive my lack of knowledge, educate me

AdolescentEvergreenElephantbeetle.gif

He's basically the antithesis of Hillary, so he's basically fueling a war.

he's a rich multi billionaire, americans have their trust in him. 

But the best presidents start from the bottom; they know the wants and needs of the common American.

That's true in every sense haha

Hillary uses her connections and underhanded tactics to win the nomination    v    Trump head on bashes his opponent non stop til they pull out

Hillary seems smart    v    Trump just says shit that make people happy

Hillary most uncharismatic and uninspirational speaker ever    v    Trump fucken riles up the fucken crowd

Hillary compulsive liar spitting bullshit every turn    v    Trump too truthful for his own good

• Like 1

The only warmonger here is Hillary Clinton. Part of the reason why Barack Obama was able to win the Democratic nomination in 2008 was that he used Hillary's support in invading Iraq against her in the primaries. More than likely, that bit of information will be used again against her, what with the clusterfuck that emerged after ousting Saddam Hussein. She would more than likely deploy boots on the ground in Syria, yet welcome in refugees with open arms, causing the United States to go through the same terrorist attacks that are occurring in Germany and France, because there will be a few ISIS supporters that will sneak into the United States and try to carry out lone wolf attacks.

The only warmonger here is Hillary Clinton.

....She would more than likely deploy boots on the ground in Syria,

Sigh ... Allow me to educate you in global politics.

NATO basically is the agreement that if Russia attacks the west, all countries of wersten society will strike back.

Russia knows this, and for that reason it doesn't attack Europe.

You don't believe me? Ukraine was looking to join NATO, and we all know how that ended. Russian supplied weapons, tanks, anti-air canons, and threw the country into a civil war.

You complain about Boots on the ground in Syria? Perhaps that would solve a problem (you know, the faster we deal with ISIS, the better).

But a president, of the most militarized country in the world, says "Oh, if Russia attacks our NATO ally... we might not come to their aid, like we promised."

Statements like that not only tell the world the word the US can't be trusted anymore (what's a contract worth if you say "I might not forfil my end of the bargin")

... Statements like that envite Batshit nutcase strongmen like Putin to actually call your bluff.

You complain about Syria? That Hillary is the only warmonger?

People who understand global politics, see that Trumps "honesty" could actaully trigger World War 3.

If you complain about "boots on the ground" vs a the rabble of ISIS, how many "boots on the ground" do you think it will take to stop the might of the russian militairy?

... and, for all that is holy, lets just hope Trump doen't think "We got nukes, right? Lets use them." (as he has no clue what the nuclair triade is, I'm not 100% confident he gets why that's a bad idea)

Sigh ... Allow me to educate you in global politics.

NATO basically is the agreement that if Russia attacks the west, all countries of wersten society will strike back.

Russia knows this, and for that reason it doesn't attack Europe.

You don't believe me? Ukraine was looking to join NATO, and we all know how that ended. Russian supplied weapons, tanks, anti-air canons, and threw the country into a civil war.

Sigh.. How it really started ? The ukrainian government finally decided not to sign the free trade agreement with the European Union. Then the white house and secret services organized an orange revolution which put in power those who are pro US (among which were nazis like Sloboda or Pravi Sector). The new government discriminated the people of the eastern Ukraine in many ways, for instance by prohibiting the use of the russian language. Then people uprised to defend their identity and put in power local governments. Then started the civil war with all the main stream propaganda on the Evil Putin. If Russia was involved in the ukrainian conflict, it would have been solved nowadays...

Then started the civil war with all the main stream propaganda on the Evil Putin. If Russia was involved in the ukrainian conflict, it would have been solved nowadays...

Somebody should tell Putin this, because he recently admitted Russia was operating in Ukraine.

And now apparently Trump wants to leave the WTO, wtf is this man smoking.

well ... if Derpeh is right, and "Trump too truthful for his own good" ... then seriously, I can only make one conclusion.

This guy is a certified moron.

Really. Trump supporters, where are you guys? You guys explain why this is a good idea?

well ... if Derpeh is right, and "Trump too truthful for his own good" ... then seriously, I can only make one conclusion.

This guy is a certified moron.

Really. Trump supporters, where are you guys? You guys explain why this is a good idea?

Tbh at this point fairly certain him running for president was a PR move and unintentionally is winning.

Before you can justify his moves that he was just racist, stupid...etc but he has changed his tune so many times to fix "what's popular", taking on what is considered the perfect definition of an extreme point of view that it seems very faked it's kinda like it's impossible for someone to be that stupid on so many levels yet be the CEO of a muli-billion company and to be running successful reality tv shows that it has to be faked.

He knows the media, he know what to do and say to get people talking which is the reason why the other nominations had such a hard time winning over people since they had to go up against a guy that had like 90% of coverage. Everyone knows trump most people didn't even know who he was up against until the guy ditched the race.

The guy is either that stupid or he is a bloody genius to have quite literally controlled the media for this entire election. 

• 4 weeks later...

-snip-

Please tell me this is sarcastic, given the ayy lmao

Somebody should tell Putin this, because he recently admitted Russia was operating in Ukraine.

DON'T ENGAGE TATS

He refuses to believe in both Russia's involvement in Ukraine or the Holocaust, and I'd put money he subscribes to "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" and Moon fakes as well. It's not worth the time to respond to his conspiratorial nonsense.

Also, while what you've been writing thusfar has been for the most part accurate, unless you possess significant knowledge (Like a Ph.D) in the fields being discussed, I suggest you not address everyone with "Let me educate you in global politics". It comes across as arrogant and rude.

Please tell me this is sarcastic, given the ayy lmao

Look at the numbers. lmao

ayy lmao'ing for all the poor ass Hillary supporters.

Look at the numbers. lmao

RealclearPolitics:

Reuters/Ipsos (MoE: 3.0 ) Clinton +1

Economist/YouGov (MoE: 4.0 ) Clinton +5

PPP (D) (MoE: 3.3 ) Clinton +5

Monmouth (MoE: 3.7 ) Clinton +7

LA Times/USC (MoE: 4.5 ) Trump +3

NBC News/SM (MoE: 1.0 ) Clinton +6

Quinnipiac (MoE: 2.5) Clinton +10

congratulation on using LA times as a source.

But "poor ass Hillary supporters."? Looking at the numbers - they look HORRIBLE for Trump:

- either 1 for Trump, vs 6 polls for clinton, or

- 2 statisctica ties (Reuters & Times are within the MoE), and 5 for clinton.

We interrupt this discussion with an announcement: Donald Trump has pulled a Hilary Clinton and completely changed his stance on Mexicans for the sake of public opinion 

We interrupt this discussion with an announcement: Donald Trump has pulled a Hilary Clinton and completely changed his stance on Mexicans for the sake of public opinion

well, the thing he had going for him was that he was "authentic" and "he tells it like it is"

... figures he mmakes a mess out of that too. New campaign team, entirely new stances in the issues.

The guy's a puppet.

What did he change? Nice sources, nice context. Trump never hated Mexicans. Fact.

RealclearPolitics:

Reuters/Ipsos (MoE: 3.0 ) Clinton +1

Economist/YouGov (MoE: 4.0 ) Clinton +5

PPP (D) (MoE: 3.3 ) Clinton +5

Monmouth (MoE: 3.7 ) Clinton +7

LA Times/USC (MoE: 4.5 ) Trump +3

NBC News/SM (MoE: 1.0 ) Clinton +6

Quinnipiac (MoE: 2.5) Clinton +10

congratulation on using LA times as a source.

But "poor ass Hillary supporters."? Looking at the numbers - they look HORRIBLE for Trump:

- either 1 for Trump, vs 6 polls for clinton, or

- 2 statisctica ties (Reuters & Times are within the MoE), and 5 for clinton.

What are you trying to say lmao. Poor people outweigh the successful ones. Fact.

What are you trying to say lmao.

If you take the one poll where Trump gets more votes then Hillary, your sub-results will be skewed as well in favor of Trump.

Appendem - You know what I find funny? the education graphs.

Seems to indicate: smart people vote for Hillary (the higher the education/degree, the better the numbers for Hillary)

So, to paraphrase you: lmao'ing for all the dumb ass Trump supporters

If you take the one poll where Trump gets more votes then Hillary, your sub-results will be skewed as well in favor of Trump.

Hillary still wins overall in that poll. It just shows that Trump is supported by successful people while Hillary is getting support from poor people. 

Appendem - You know what I find funny? the education graphs.

Seems to indicate: smart people vote for Hillary (the higher the education/degree, the better the numbers for Hillary)

So, to paraphrase you: lmao'ing for all the dumb ass Trump supporters

It just shows how many people are overeducated. They are both educated and poor. Just shows how many liberal arts and other useless major takers are there. I already adressed this previosly. 

And are you actually calling middle class dumb? wow

bold

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Trump have a lot of failed products in the past and also file for bankruptcy multiple times?

Yes. Multiple bankruptcies and every time he got away without losing much while his employees got shafted. While having multiple bankruptcies aren't that uncommon in the business word Trump is in no way a very successful business man. There are calculations around that show that he'd have more money now if he had taken the money he got from his daddy (the "small loan" of 1 million dollars)  and put it into a fund with half decent interest.

And are you actually calling middle class dumb? wow

LOL mate. those are YOUR words I parafraised.

So, did I ? well ... did you call hillary supporters poor? because your own source points out about half of the $75K+ people voting for her?

Sorry mate, but if you get to say poor ass Hillary supporters, I get to say dumb ass Trump supporters.

Hillary still wins overall in that poll. It just shows that Trump is supported by successful people while Hillary is getting support from poor people.

Hillary still wins overall in that poll? ORLY?

Hillary 42.2% // Trumps 45%

Let me guess ... you're a Trump supporter, right :P