backpack.tf Enhancement Suite

cares

I have the quicklisting button there and such. but when i put things to quicklist. it doesnt actully do anything

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the quicklisting button there and such. but when i put things to quicklist. it doesnt actully do anything

You need to have listing slots available.

-

Backpack values are recalculated to take into account your modification multiplier.

Any way to make it work on every page?

It doesn't belong on every page.

• 2 weeks later...

Quicklisting isn't working as of 17th june

same for me doesnt show the button anymore

edit: its working again

btw could you add a scrapbank button? just like quicklisting for selling on scrap.tf? that would be so awesome

Fixed the Search Update breakages earlier today.

btw could you add a scrapbank button? just like quicklisting for selling on scrap.tf? that would be so awesome

Care to explain?

Care to explain?

I think he means to list all craftable, unique weapons with one button.

I think he means to list all craftable, unique weapons with one button.

What about reskins? I can't do anything about those.

Care to explain?

select all weapons you want metal for click scrapbank button. the script sends data to scrap.tf maybe even switches to to scrap.tf and you are in a queue, for sellingweapons on scrap.tf with the weapons you selected using the backpack.tf tools. (scrap.tf is sometimes slow updating you backpack, they keep the cache way too long so the change on their site is kinda high to select items which you donthave anymore also backpack.tf is always opened in my browser :D)

You are using my old quicklisting script alongside BES so I don't know how you managed to list anything in the first place.

I only just got BES today, lol i had the quicklisting script for ages... so i should just remvoe the old one and leave the BES?

I only just got BES today, lol i had the quicklisting script for ages... so i should just remvoe the old one and leave the BES?

Yes.

select all weapons you want metal for click scrapbank button. the script sends data to scrap.tf maybe even switches to to scrap.tf and you are in a queue, for sellingweapons on scrap.tf with the weapons you selected using the backpack.tf tools. (scrap.tf is sometimes slow updating you backpack, they keep the cache way too long so the change on their site is kinda high to select items which you donthave anymore also backpack.tf is always opened in my browser :D)

Scripting isn't allowed on scrap.tf, so he cant do anything about that.

Scripting isn't allowed on scrap.tf, so he cant do anything about that.

aww too sad okay

Release v1.3.0

+ Classifieds sell listing value auto-fill.

Detailed explanation can be found in your preferences.

2 suggestions,

A: An option to remove Buds from main page

and B:An option to display backpack values in keys/refined (example: dtoh.png)

• 2 weeks later...

Quicklisting doesn't seem to be working on Opera. It's just hanging, trying to list. It's not a big pain in the ass, since I can sandboxie chrome, but I just wanted to let you guys know. Anyone else with Opera troubles?

Quicklisting doesn't seem to be working on Opera. It's just hanging, trying to list. It's not a big pain in the ass, since I can sandboxie chrome, but I just wanted to let you guys know. Anyone else with Opera troubles?

Nobody uses Opera, making it quite pointless to test. It's probably an issue with the Tampermonkey extension.

Archived