backpack.tf Enhancement Suite

cares

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting, I finally got this plugin by being angry at the disability to remove applied parts prices. Some thoughts:

For first 20 mins I got the same error as NightCyan had. It didn't update the "modifier" part. It got fixed after about the 20 mins somehow (no idea how ....) and seems working since then.

I like how many features it got! Slowly testing one-by-one and turning some on and some off. Finally, a correct steam market! Now I can use backpack.tf without checking each item manually!

Some suggestions:

a) Altrough I appreciate that while hovering over the unusual, it shows buttons "unusual" and "effects" which leads to that one exact bp.tf page. That's great, BUT those buttons are on position where "sell" is for normal items. I suggest moving those "unusual" and "effect" button to the right, after all normal others button. It's kind of habit to simply go with mouse to low right corner to click on "sell" :)

B) Is it possible to incorporate  "low-high (mid)" in the small pop-up text while hovering over an item? (=

example (change made bold) - Suggested Value backpack.tf: 18–24 keys (21 keys, 337.16 ref, $42.14)

It helps when trying to get mid-price of item someone is selling (you see his sell price tag) and it has big weird range (like 26-58). Normally you click on it to get to item's page to see the mid-range. This would be a bit easier.

Questions:

Hovering over "history" button in the pop-up text on any item doesn't turn it green/red. Nothing for about 20 secs. Do I have ot turn this feature on somehow? Dupe check for all selecter works well. 

If you need to know the mid price just look at the price tag. (must have price range set to mid)

Item histories unfortunately take very long to load, there's nothing I can do about that. However, there was indeed a bug that will be fixed in the next release causing it never to work, as you mentioned.

I honestly dont know if im doing something wrong or not but I still cant get quicklisting multiple items to work... It always brings up that error message "Create a regular listing first, so the trade offer url can be copied." Even if i do create a regular listing it still gives me that mesage!! Im using firefox nightly.

I honestly dont know if im doing something wrong or not but I still cant get quicklisting multiple items to work... It always brings up that error message "Create a regular listing first, so the trade offer url can be copied." Even if i do create a regular listing it still gives me that mesage!! Im using firefox nightly.

Maybe you need to make your listings to trade offer and not adding (atm you have it to "adding").

Maybe you need to make your listings to trade offer and not adding (atm you have it to "adding").

How exactly would I do that? I thought it was already set to trade offer.

If you need to know the mid price just look at the price tag. (must have price range set to mid)

Item histories unfortunately take very long to load, there's nothing I can do about that. However, there was indeed a bug that will be fixed in the next release causing it never to work, as you mentioned.

I mean when the seller sells it for something - you don't see the price tag, only what he sells for :)

Also once again I don't see the prices fixed to correct SCM value - both steam and bp.tf are bugging today, but I just think you'd like to know. 

Still not working - how do I fix it to show correct prices with the API thing? 

Edit: hover-dupe check seems working now. 

• 2 weeks later...

anybody else having problems with quicklisting? the button doesnt show up for me anymore

edit: lol i wasnt logged in that why  <_<

• 5 weeks later...
v1.4.10

Multiple items in user backpacks can now be selected at once by holding down shift. Note: only works for items on the same backpack page.

API error handling should now be more robust.

Fixed pricetag prefs not being applied to items with only an SCM price. (Killstreaks etc.)

Hello,

Since that update,

I believe i am unable to select items in my backpack anymore, when i disable enhanced suite i can select items in my backpack, but that does me no good since i cant quick list them =P
And when enhanced suite is enabled i cant select items. =P

Thank You,

Spirit

Hello,

Since that update,

I believe i am unable to select items in my backpack anymore, when i disable enhanced suite i can select items in my backpack, but that does me no good since i cant quick list them =P

Thank You,

Spirit

same for me

Hello,

Since that update,

Thank You,

Spirit

same for me

What browser are you using? Errors? (Ctrl + Shift + J)

firefox 42.0 it doesnt tell me any error, also im not into programming so not sure what exactly you need from ctrl + shift + j because there are a lot of stuff, and i dont know which ones

Hello,

Firefox most likely the latest version.

I played around with the Browser Console, Enabling all the Errors and warnings for every type of thing.

There were a lot of CSS erros: "Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element '-webkit-search-cancel-button'.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector." from "view-source:http://backpack.tf/css/flex/base.css?v=1447169422"

A JS error i found was: "unreachable code after return statement" from "view-source:file:///C:/Users/Spirit/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/g9pftsl0.default/gm_scripts/backpack.tf_enhancement_suite/deps.js" i know this wont help you since its on my local machine.

JS: "TypeError: window.backpack is undefined" from "view-source:http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198100937037"

JS: "Use of getAttributeNode() is deprecated. Use getAttribute() instead." from "view-source:http://backpack.tf/js/jquery.min.js"

JS: "TypeError: text.match(...) is null" from "view-source:file:///C:/Users/Spirit/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/g9pftsl0.default/gm_scripts/backpack.tf_enhancement_suite/suite.user.js"

JS: "Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.  Use defaultPrevented instead." from "view-source:http://backpack.tf/js/jquery.min.js"

I am not sure what of those will help you.

Thank You,

Spirit

Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.  Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.min.js:3:0
unreachable code after return statement deps.js:19:12384
TypeError: window.backpack is undefined 76561198052043171:1:68
unreachable code after return statement deps.js:19:12384
Use of getAttributeNode() is deprecated. Use getAttribute() instead. jquery.min.js:2:0

http://i.imgur.com/P6uhENg.png

not sure if this is what you need

Java script only: http://i.imgur.com/zXh1yCT.png

also dont u see same errors?

working, thanks.

If you want to see that error window again http://i.imgur.com/PHcS0WM.png

EDit: selecting works, but after selecting items, it doesnt allow me to click "quicklist selection" button.

Hello,

Yup =P

Thank You,

Spirit

EDIT: If you select the items then click "Clear Selection" then select the items again it will allow you to QuickList your selection =D. So i just chose one then clear then chose all and quick list.

EDIT2: If you do end up selecting all and trying to quicklist, when you click post nothing occurs.

Added auto peek classifieds option.

Added a bolt icon to Automatic listings in Classifieds peek.

Added hints for search scopes to the search bar.

Improved classifieds auto-close. Page is now closed as soon as the form is sent instead of redirecting. This also fixes a few race conditions.

Fixed SCM item search.

Fixed modals not closing properly.

Removed Firefox support.

Removed rep.tf integration disable option, it is now always enabled.

Removed quicklisting disable option, it is now always enabled.

Added auto peek classifieds option.
Added a bolt icon to Automatic listings in Classifieds peek.
Added hints for search scopes to the search bar.
Improved classifieds auto-close. Page is now closed as soon as the form is sent instead of redirecting. This also fixes a few race conditions.
Fixed SCM item search.
Fixed modals not closing properly.
Removed Firefox support.
Removed rep.tf integration disable option, it is now always enabled.
Removed quicklisting disable option, it is now always enabled.

Removed Firefox support.

Is this what i am thinking? ;-;

Archived