backpack.tf Enhancement Suite

cares

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The automatic buy/sell order signatures don't seem to work for some items, mainly pro killstreak items from what I can tell. There is also no peak option.

how do I get the dupe checker? I read the OP and couldn't find anything, and there shouldnt be any other scripts interfering with it

how do I get the dupe checker? I read the OP and couldn't find anything, and there shouldnt be any other scripts interfering with it

The automatic buy/sell order signatures don't seem to work for some items, mainly pro killstreak items from what I can tell. There is also no peak option.

Added this to the OP:

Chrome's session restore feature will not wait for extensions to be initialised before loading pages. If TamperMonkey hasn't finished loading try reloading the page when your browser is fully responsive.

Can't reproduce this issue otherwise.

Added this to the OP:

Chrome's session restore feature will not wait for extensions to be initialised before loading pages. If TamperMonkey hasn't finished loading try reloading the page when your browser is fully responsive.

Can't reproduce this issue otherwise.

Still a problem for me, and it's only with killstreak items. Anything else is fine.

Still a problem for me, and it's only with killstreak items. Anything else is fine.

If you give me nothing to work with and it doesn't occur on my end there's nothing I can do.

New release today now that I finally have time. Two new things:

- Import/export preferences feature

- Supporter perk: Custom belts (inspired by http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/43075-we-need-more-belts/ )

They look like this:

MUvA9hm.png

Hat and effect are up to you, the effect is completely optional. The star can be hidden as well, as shown here. If you're a past supporter and want one, send me a PM or msg me on Steam if I have you added.

New release today now that I finally have time. Two new things:

- Import/export preferences feature

- Supporter perk: Custom belts (inspired by http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/43075-we-need-more-belts/ )

They look like this:

MUvA9hm.png

Hat and effect are up to you, the effect is completely optional. The star can be hidden as well, as shown here. If you're a past supporter and want one, send me a PM or msg me on Steam if I have you added.

Can confirm they look nice, thanks for accepting my bribe...... er I mean donation

* Change the multiplier for modifications (paints/parts)

* Opt-in fix for SCM prices to use Store price instead of calculated key value. [s-1] [ Must be enabled in your preferences ]

Enabled it in Chrome and restarted it but doesn't seem to have an effect.

Have cleared cache as well.

Yup I did that already.

Export your preferences and I'll take a look. Use a spoiler or something.

Don't really know what's the problem here since I don't have it and neither does anyone else whom I know use it daily.

Export your preferences and I'll take a look. Use a spoiler or something.

Don't really know what's the problem here since I don't have it and neither does anyone else whom I know use it daily.

{"features":{"reptf":{"enabled":true},"quicklist":{"enabled":true},"lotto":{"show":true},"notifications":{"updatecount":"click"},"pricetags":{"modmult":0,"tooltips":true,"correctscm":true},"changes":{"enabled":true,"outdatedwarn":true,"period":259200000},"pricing":{"step":0,"range":1},"classifieds":{"signature":"","signature-buy":"","autoclose":true,"autofill":"default"},"homebg":{"image":"","repeat":"no-repeat","posy":"top","posx":"center","attachment":"fixed","sizing":"cover","replacewalls":true},"other":{"originalkeys":false,"thirdpartyprices":true}}}

Is a 'Your settings have been saved' supposed to appear or something?

I realised when I tried to change the graph currency from refined to USD it doesn't work either.

~

Your settings saved correctly so the only thing I can imagine is that your expectations differ from what's supposed to happen. Can you post a screenshot of a region of your backpack with killstreak/parted/painted items?

Your settings saved correctly so the only thing I can imagine is that your expectations differ from what's supposed to happen. Can you post a screenshot of a region of your backpack with killstreak/parted/painted items?

image.png

Strange parts still valued at 50%

i have some ideas

• option to remove tooltip on quicklisting (its usually going in my way :S)
  • select more items at once by holding shift? (just like on windows when selecting files or like in steam inventory helper)
  • progressbar or something for quicklisting (maybe like in steam inventory helper?)
  • option to continue on error (i usually get a lto errors while listing however they still get listed so the error windows pauses the listing process which just is not needed it works! its a little annoying when listing 100 items and you have to click like 10 times on yes please continue)

anyway thank you very much this makes automatic way easier. i cant thank you enough for this! <3

i have some ideas

• option to remove tooltip on quicklisting (its usually going in my way :S)
  • select more items at once by holding shift? (just like on windows when selecting files or like in steam inventory helper)
  • progressbar or something for quicklisting (maybe like in steam inventory helper?)
  • option to continue on error (i usually get a lto errors while listing however they still get listed so the error windows pauses the listing process which just is not needed it works! its a little annoying when listing 100 items and you have to click like 10 times on yes please continue)

anyway thank you very much this makes automatic way easier. i cant thank you enough for this! <3

The popover thing is a bug caused by the responsive design update. I've reported it in the past but it hasn't been fixed yet.

Shift clicking is a possibility but I've never made such a thing before so we'll see.

A progress bar would be fairly easy to add, will do that soon, same with ignoring errors.

:>

@cares 

★ (/id/emotionvibes) noted that generating your own bp.tf API under https://backpack.tf/developer can help solve the problem.

It resolved my issue as well.

Screenshot provided by â˜…

http://i.imgur.com/5oSb77w.png

It does this by default but there could be some edge cases causing it to break, I'll see if I can fix them.

Interesting, I finally got this plugin by being angry at the disability to remove applied parts prices. Some thoughts:

For first 20 mins I got the same error as NightCyan had. It didn't update the "modifier" part. It got fixed after about the 20 mins somehow (no idea how ....) and seems working since then.

I like how many features it got! Slowly testing one-by-one and turning some on and some off. Finally, a correct steam market! Now I can use backpack.tf without checking each item manually!

Some suggestions:

a) Altrough I appreciate that while hovering over the unusual, it shows buttons "unusual" and "effects" which leads to that one exact bp.tf page. That's great, BUT those buttons are on position where "sell" is for normal items. I suggest moving those "unusual" and "effect" button to the right, after all normal others button. It's kind of habit to simply go with mouse to low right corner to click on "sell" :) 

B) Is it possible to incorporate  "low-high (mid)" in the small pop-up text while hovering over an item? (=

example (change made bold) - Suggested Value backpack.tf: 18–24 keys (21 keys, 337.16 ref, $42.14)

It helps when trying to get mid-price of item someone is selling (you see his sell price tag) and it has big weird range (like 26-58). Normally you click on it to get to item's page to see the mid-range. This would be a bit easier.

Questions:

Hovering over "history" button in the pop-up text on any item doesn't turn it green/red. Nothing for about 20 secs. Do I have ot turn this feature on somehow? Dupe check for all selecter works well. 

Hm another thing I noticed, not sure if this was reported before.

Rep.tf always shows 'OK' even if you click on the '+' icon and the other indicators show 'Ban'.

Hm another thing I noticed, not sure if this was reported before.

Rep.tf always shows 'OK' even if you click on the '+' icon and the other indicators show 'Ban'.

Steam Community bans differ from third party website bans.

Archived