backpack.tf Enhancement Suite

cares

Removed Firefox support.

Is this what i am thinking? ;-;

I have better things to do than apply band-aid upon band-aid to still only get a half working result thanks to an ingenious security model.

If it makes you feel any better Mozilla is working on a new extension api that claims to provide compatibility with Chrome, so at some point TamperMonkey might get ported to it.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have better things to do than apply band-aid upon band-aid to still only get a half working result thanks to an ingenious security model.

If it makes you feel any better Mozilla is working on a new extension api that claims to provide compatibility with Chrome, so at some point TamperMonkey might get ported to it.

nice welp its a good enhancement suite, as far as it will not have huge bugs it will be ok on mozilla :)

also does this "Removed quicklisting disable option, it is now always enabled." means that quicklisting feature is always enabled? because this feature got removed for me

Rip, i need manually list my 100 robo parts

also does this "Removed quicklisting disable option, it is now always enabled." means that quicklisting feature is always enabled? because this feature got removed for me

Rip, i need manually list my 100 robo parts

Quicklisting is now always enabled. On Chrome anyways, because it's pretty much always been half working on Firefox.

idk if its a bug but if you only select one item of your backpack the quicklisting button will stay grayed out. you have to select another item and then unselect to sell only one item using quicklisting. at least for me (chrome)

What was wrong with firefoxs greasemonkey? Would it work with the latest development channel version? Im just curious because I prefer firefox over every other browser.

What was wrong with firefoxs greasemonkey? Would it work with the latest development channel version? Im just curious because I prefer firefox over every other browser.

Terrible security model that makes it impossible to develop complex scripts for.

Wouldnt it be possible to convert it into an addon then?

The code is open source and licensed under MIT, feel free to make one if you want to.

Dupe-check selection for multiple items (top right in menu) stopped working - "select the items to dupe-check first". Items are picked. They can be quicklisted, just mass dupe-check doesn't work anymore (chrome) 

I see the correct scm market prices option got also removed (and bp.tf corrected it's wrong price a bit) yet there is still small diference against the  $ 2,5 key price in scm/shop  - e.g. -> Steam Market: $4.55 (37.73 ref, 2.02 keys, $4.72) 

Picking using shift is awesome. Yet you can't "unpick" using it too ... is it possible? 

Cheers, keep up the good work! 

• 2 weeks later...

Idk if im one of the few but the script has not been working for me at all these past couple days out of no where. Spoke to a couple other people and they said the same. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has this been confirmed dead or something?

Doesn't seem to work at all. (Quick listing multiple items still work, but the prices and all that are not working.)

• 2 weeks later...

Cares has stopped development of this script. For users with quicklisting problems, I have fixed it. Use https://theoddball.github.io/oddBES/suite.user.js and delete the current version of BES you already have. 

how to delete it:

Go to your Tapermonkey Dashboard:

F54Ic.png

Look for BES;

Sup8E.png

Click the trash bucket at the right hand side.

Install my version, and you're done.

Changelog: http://oddball.tf/img/changelog.txt

I will accept donations for cares and add you to the donation list.

ToDo:

1. Fix Dupe Check selection
  3. Add "Automatic Trades Only" to classies

Archived