backpack.tf Enhancement Suite

cares

Changelog for the last 3 releases.

### v1.3.3

dota2 & csgo support fixes

Improved cross site navigation further.

Custom homepage background can now be applied to all brick images (default)

Random homepage backgrounds using pastebin

### v1.3.2

Recent price changes bugfix.

Improved cross site navigation (clicking on the game-specific backpack sites in the navbar maintains the path.)

Currency conversion tooltip added to backpack "REFINED" label.

### v1.3.1

Outdated unusual warnings pref.

--

Next release should hopefully include real world currency conversion.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

k thanks, forgot to turn it on but the preferrence for quicklisting keeps resetting, if i go on chrome on another computer, does it reset?

Yes because GreaseMonkey's storage isn't saved in Sync. I plan to add settings import/export in a future release.

Just installed this, and when I hover over an item or the main page or classifieds or whatever if doesn't give me any of the usual options like history, classifieds, suggested value, etc. Any way to fix this?

Just installed this, and when I hover over an item or the main page or classifieds or whatever if doesn't give me any of the usual options like history, classifieds, suggested value, etc. Any way to fix this?

Wait until the page is completely done loading before trying to hover over an item.

Yes because GreaseMonkey's storage isn't saved in Sync. I plan to add settings import/export in a future release.

Does using firefox on one and chrome on the other helps?

Does using firefox on one and chrome on the other helps?

No because neither browser syncs extension data stored by scripts.

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I relist an item, backpack.tf closes.

Read the OP, change it in your settings.

the quicklisting button isn't lit up when i clicked on one of my items

This has been fixed now.

May I ask why this is on by default?

Because its a good feature. I hated closing 10 tabs everytime I listed some stuff. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Is "Use correct SCM pricing" new or have i overlooked it? I'm really thankful for that addition.

Suggestion:

Let "convert 10 ref" show "10 metal: 0.63 keys, $1.25" instead of only the usd price. This would make it easier for me to know how much of a key the ref are.

Is "Use correct SCM pricing" new or have i overlooked it? I'm really thankful for that addition.

Suggestion:

Let "convert 10 ref" show "10 metal: 0.63 keys, $1.25" instead of only the usd price. This would make it easier for me to know how much of a key the ref are.

That is a new feature. Unfortunately it's very hard to intercept that conversion so you'll have to make a suggestion on the main site.

I tried using the dupe-checker but it doesn't work. My Cloudy Moon El Jefe is duped but it still got a green tick. The hovering above the history button works though.

vvrqgsI.png

ickzkUg.png

Archived