The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He posted statuses for like 2 days with insults, not sure if it was addressed towards anyone, and it seems no one noticed him too well  :lol:

I mean granted .. it helped being ignored when he was deleting anyone that was commenting on his status.

Like memes to the flame. I am a little disgusted by how easily people are amused here :P

I find it digusting you have a file of Gardeviors that is NSFW ༼㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤

Like memes to the flame. I am a little disgusted by how easily people are amused here :P

Your keyboard is fine, update the newsletter ;p

I have a phone you know

Thats all I have for the rest of this year too

guess we need a new editor :conwayshrug:

Also on Jan 3rd Scrap.tf Got its application accepted by steamrep

What application? Does this mean that its a partner community and scrap.tf bans mean steamrep bans? Because that is probably the worst idea I've ever heard 

What application? Does this mean that its a partner community and scrap.tf bans mean steamrep bans? Because that is probably the worst idea I've ever heard 

they are now a partner community

so if i get banned on scrap.tf for not liking my little pony, ill get marked on steamrep. For real. Who's idea was this

• Administrators

so if i get banned on scrap.tf for not liking my little pony, ill get marked on steamrep. For real. Who's idea was this

Does this mean I can get marked on steamrep for bigotry and intolerance?

They were accepted as a friend community, not a partner community. They're different things. Friend community bans =/= steamrep marks.

Archived