The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

No need to like. Make my emotional status newsworthy. Don't bother putting my requested perma and then unban in the newsletter :P

You message me on steam for anything else you want, yet you post this here. It is almost as if you wanted the attention.

Regardless, I don't put things in the newsletter that I am asked not to report on by the subject, unless they are like SR marks or scamming.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You message me on steam for anything else you want, yet you post this here. It is almost as if you wanted the attention.

Regardless, I don't put things in the newsletter that I am asked not to report on by the subject, unless they are like SR marks or scamming.

Steam mobile is broken for me so yea

Posted · Hidden by polar, December 14, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, December 14, 2015 - No reason given

Angelcake got rebanned.

Also lmf is back? 

There's a reason fml is the reverse of lmf.

Posted · Hidden by polar, December 14, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, December 14, 2015 - No reason given

Angelcake got rebanned.

Also lmf is back? 

There's a reason fml is the reverse of lmf.

You're just being an asshole. I'm pretty sure most of us like lmf, I know I do.

A new member named hac3rpr0 applied for forum and trust moderator, but was swiftly declined.

I like how you used "swiftly" as an euphemism to not make him feel bad in case he reads it  :lol: , compared to "quickly" or "immediately" where it gives the idea that it was his fault or something for being rejected that fast

YOU DIDNT EVEN LINK THE UPDATE PAGE. IT HAS A NEW CONTRACT AND HATS AND MAPS AND EVERYTHING.

I get the whole "death of dirty thing" but fuck me mention the whole freaking update man.

YOU DIDNT EVEN LINK THE UPDATE PAGE. IT HAS A NEW CONTRACT AND HATS AND MAPS AND EVERYTHING.

I get the whole "death of dirty thing" but fuck me mention the whole freaking update man.

Can you link it here? I forgot to link it and I don't want to go look up the link right now.

Yahia received a week ban for breaking the forums with a special character

I mean that's kind of a stretch to call it "breaking the forums".

His grass thing only poked people in the butt when he posted in statuses. Assuming it didn't mess with anything else in the forums

December 28 After 3 years, Chigga was finally unbanned on outpost. He was originally banned for saying that he'd pay a ref to be unbanned in his appeal.

thats factually incorrect

originally banned for telling pretender that he was ripping people off for buying secret saxtons for 0.33 ("lol this is worth a ref")

then banned for changing steam name to pretender is an asshole

final banned for "if you unban me i will give u a ref"

then appeal rejected because i used like 10 alts 

thats factually incorrect

originally banned for telling pretender that he was ripping people off for buying secret saxtons for 0.33 ("lol this is worth a ref")

then banned for changing steam name to pretender is an asshole

final banned for "if you unban me i will give u a ref"

then appeal rejected because i used like 10 alts 

Edited it slightly

Archived