The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 19 Speculations about a new method of scam prevention were leaked. In theory, valve could hold onto items from a trade for multiple days before distributing them to their respective recipients, unless both parties were using Steam Mobile Authenticator to secure their accounts. 

RIP my trading career. i dont have a smartphone and cant afford one 

As someone with a smartphone this will be me in about a week

/s

Anyway, escrow is dumb. But i guess escalation is a good thing for people. I mean, if they disable it now, then it's their fault entirely.

HarryG was banned for a day for spam involving the spoilage of the ending of fallout 4.

Are you kidding me? Really HarryG? C'mon.... And only for a day? Why not 4 days, it needs to be themed....

But seriously wtf HarryG why the fuck spoil it and wait what HOW THE F*** DOES HE KNOW THE ENDING YET??? #NoLife

HarryG was banned for a day for spam involving the spoilage of the ending of fallout 4.

Are you kidding me? Really HarryG? C'mon.... And only for a day? Why not 4 days, it needs to be themed....

But seriously wtf HarryG why the fuck spoil it and wait what HOW THE F*** DOES HE KNOW THE ENDING YET??? #NoLife

dong spoiled it in a status update the day after it came out

it was pretty upsetting

So the thing that they spoiled were true.

And the worst part is that whoever spoiled the game the first few days, saw the ending on a video without even playing the game and deliberately spoiled it to others just for the sake of being shitty human beings, like it was supposed to be funny or something <_<

MCBros got banned for spoiling it, Harry was banned fro spamming it, cleverpun said. Harry also said Kireek did it too so thats why he assume it was okay to do 

MCBros got banned for spoiling it, Harry was banned fro spamming it, cleverpun said. Harry also said Kireek did it too so thats why he assume it was okay to do

I never spoiled the ending, I didn't even know the ending thanks. I was the one who said should it be a bannable offence for spooling the ending to a new game

I never spoiled the ending, I didn't even know the ending thanks. I was the one who said should it be a bannable offence for spooling the ending to a new game

idk he was just mad at you big time yikes

Why the hell would you come out of a perma to declare a hiatus. That's really stupid.

I just worded it a little funny. I hate using the same terminology every time someone comes back from a perma, because it eventually becomes rather dull.

-snip-

Angelmander isn't paid enough for this

On a more relevant note, Secret santa stuff begins tomorrow correct? I feel sorry for the sap that gets stuck with me. hehe

Angelmander isn't paid at all for this

On a more relevant note, Secret santa stuff begins tomorrow correct? I feel sorry for the sap that gets stuck with me. hehe

Fixed that for you.

And the last day to sign up was today, I think. 

Ive never played a second of fallout in my life lmao i just thought it was a funny meme 

Ive never played a second of fallout in my life lmao i just thought it was a funny meme 

Tanner is the one being a meani bobeani and spoiling it. and we cant ban him harder than he already is

Today: I just lost my mine over a trade request, ty and have a nice day.

Also, Wearer Of Hats is gonna tell my mom on me :C

With love - King Of All Kats 

Archived