The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

They were accepted as a friend community, not a partner community. They're different things. Friend community bans =/= steamrep marks.

Oh my mistake. Thanks tiny cat

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were accepted as a friend community, not a partner community. They're different things. Friend community bans =/= steamrep marks.

We were only joking teeny :P

The US powerball reaches 1.3 Billion. Making it the highest lottery prize in world history. It ends in 15 Minutes!

The US powerball reaches 1.3 Billion. Making it the highest lottery prize in world history. It ends in 15 Minutes!Does

Does this have anything to do with tf2?

The US powerball reaches 1.3 Billion. Making it the highest lottery prize in world history. It ends in 15 Minutes!

nerd. this is tf2 based

i thought there was some world news stuff in the newsletter. guess I was wrong

If this had 'world news stuff', I'm pretty sure it would't be called Backpack.tf Newsletter, and I'm pretty sure there would be more... um... world news stuff being written about instead of who got banned today.

• Administrators

We were only joking teeny :P

HaC3rPr0 wasn't, and people read this thread for information so it seems useful for it to be accurate. :P

HaC3rPr0 wasn't, and people read this thread for information so it seems useful for it to be accurate. :P

I shudder to imagine someone who is legitimately afraid of getting marked on steamrep for being a bigot 

I shudder to imagine someone who is legitimately afraid of getting marked on steamrep for being a bigot 

Some of their staff would be marked if that were true (*cough* butane *cough*)

I have no computer, the newsletter is a sea of bbcode when edited on mobile, and I'm afraid to screw something up by trying to edit it. I don't want to ask cashew to do it again, hopefully someone can help me compile the information I've missed when I am ready to edit it again. I haven't been online anywhere near as much because of said situation.

• Administrators

I have gathered as much info as I can and this is what happened so far that I found.

Jan 7th 

Backpack.tf hit 100k member on steam group || Wolk and Bomber rat are unbanned on both steamrep and backpack. (Bomber rat is still marked on SR by Skial for faking reputation)

Jan 8th

Scrap.tf was accepted as a Friends of Steamrep on Steamrep. || Backpack.tf went through an overhaul on the site, especially on premium search

Jan 9th

Apo requested a one day temporary ban on forums

Jan10th

Senpai Mario requested a perma on forums on Jan 10th

Jan11th 

Couldn't find anything

Jan 12th

Nothing yet so far.

Backpack.tf went through an overhaul on the site, especially on premium search

you forgot the part where it broke nearly all of the site >_>

I have no computer, the newsletter is a sea of bbcode when edited on mobile, and I'm afraid to screw something up by trying to edit it. I don't want to ask cashew to do it again, hopefully someone can help me compile the information I've missed when I am ready to edit it again. I haven't been online anywhere near as much because of said situation.

I'd be willing to do it, but I haven't been on the forums that much, so I'd need the information collected. I also broke the main post somehow when I last edited :P

• Administrators

I'd be willing to do it, but I haven't been on the forums that much, so I'd need the information collected. I also broke the main post somehow when I last edited :P

Check my post above :P

Check my post above :P

Well you are the only reporter, so at least you're finally doing your job :P

I'll edit it

Jan 16: A dedicated forum games sub-forum has been added to the great below, with topics from this sub-forum will appear in most-recent topics | A discussion between Polar and Gent was uploaded in the Podcast thread

Jan 17: The submission period for the Backpack.tf homepage contest has ended (voting period to begin soon)

January 26th: The winners (Toby, Tobbby & Medli20) of the homepage contest have had their images added to the background rotation on the main site | Fiskie took it upon himself to fix up the premium search issues and backpack.tf histories and runs the databases in a more efficient method

How long does it take to just say "Hey Cashew your the new owner now?" at this point?

Anyway GB hit 100001 topics.

As if Cashew actually wanted to

Archived