NEW BURNING TEAM CAPTAIN

Spooderman

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, is the key to getting unusuals unboxed is making an alternate account and having gaben noob luck on that acc? Cause it seems that more poor people get better unboxes

Hahaha

No.

I've unboxed many times and gotten jackshit while my friends (usually richer then me) unbox knives, unusual and god-tier stuff.

someone must give a huge tip on that admin that saved the day banning the sharker and informing the kiddo.

gg tf admins you are all still great.

Tf2trader admins actually did something good

Wasnt a TF2-T admin, i heard it was on a lesser trade server, not a unusual trade server. regardless, props to the admin

someone must give a huge tip on that admin that saved the day banning the sharker and informing the kiddo.

gg tf admins you are all still great.

Wait, a sharker got banned? Who was it? Wayne?

Lets watch wayne his next move of sharking...

"Next Time on Wayne the Sharker:

What did you shark this time?

Burning Team Captain. For 300 buds."

inb4 wayne sharks and no perma on op

• 1 month later...

Man oh man, what luck someone has. It's really lucky to unbox an Unusual whether It's an expensive one or not. Bit of a shame this guy wants to sell it to Bob or someone else though, in my opinion he ought to keep it. Most of the traders that can actually bid on it already has one of their own, or something of almost equal value. I can understand that collectors wanna collect, but like, another Burning TC? Do you really need it? Still, let's hope they don't completely shark the poor bastard, he got an extremely lucky unbox and I'm very happy for him.

Man oh man, what luck someone has. It's really lucky to unbox an Unusual whether It's an expensive one or not. Bit of a shame this guy wants to sell it to Bob or someone else though, in my opinion he ought to keep it. Most of the traders that can actually bid on it already has one of their own, or something of almost equal value. I can understand that collectors wanna collect, but like, another Burning TC? Do you really need it? Still, let's hope they don't completely shark the poor bastard, he got an extremely lucky unbox and I'm very happy for him.

Well, this was posted in jan.. so :C

Archived