NEW BURNING TEAM CAPTAIN

Spooderman

Yeah if Bob buys it. I personally couldn't see it going over 300 unless another Bob appears, or for some reason Bob decides to buy a 2nd one.

Just remembered it's not for sale. :T

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guarantee his account will be hacked by the end of the week

Why his account and not someone who has a few thousand buds? Mattie!, Gorror, Fatman and Bob would be the first picks for a "hacker" to attack

Edit: unless you mean phished?

I'm pretty sure someone kind has told him about being careful of phishing links. If not, we could see that definitely happen. But lets hope for the best.

I'm pretty sure someone kind has told him about being careful of phishing links. If not, we could see that definitely happen. But lets hope for the best.

Could see a repeat of the burning KE here. Scammer MK.II?

Well, if this kid is planning on keeping it (for whatever crazy-ass fucking reason), someone should at least advise him to make his profile and inventory private.  He has a bullseye on his back right now.  

But really (and this is coming from a rational adult), Bob said above that he'd offer 600 buds worth of hats and I'm sure they wouldn't be shit hats.  This is way better for him than keeping the hat.  He can turn those hats into 800 buds with a bit of coaching and by the time he's old enough to have a bank account and paypal (although, are there really restrictions on that that aren't easy to bipass?) he can cash out and have his college education paid for.   

I'm serious, this is the kind of thing he will potentially look back on when he's 20 and realize how hard he fucked up.  

I'm curious, why does Wayne get such a bad rap?  I see people taking shots at him on Outpost, on here, and other places.  I've never interacted with him, I just want to know what he does to rub people the wrong way.  If you could give some examples that would be nice as well.

I'm curious, why does Wayne get such a bad rap?  I see people taking shots at him on Outpost, on here, and other places.  I've never interacted with him, I just want to know what he does to rub people the wrong way.  If you could give some examples that would be nice as well.

According to the people who answer your type of question, it's because he's known for sharking inexperienced people out of their stuff. 

eFOUxdM.jpg

Well, if this kid is planning on keeping it (for whatever crazy-ass fucking reason), someone should at least advise him to make his profile and inventory private.  He has a bullseye on his back right now.  

But really (and this is coming from a rational adult), Bob said above that he'd offer 600 buds worth of hats and I'm sure they wouldn't be shit hats.  This is way better for him than keeping the hat.  He can turn those hats into 800 buds with a bit of coaching and by the time he's old enough to have a bank account and paypal (although, are there really restrictions on that that aren't easy to bipass?) he can cash out and have his college education paid for.   

I'm serious, this is the kind of thing he will potentially look back on when he's 20 and realize how hard he fucked up.  

so true bro i really wish that i had a fucking fake hat that could pay for mine  :mellow:

Someone needs to get together something like a Burning TC Charity, like what a few people did with the golden wrenches. Who knows what money people will pay to see those things get deleted.

• Administrators

At least people won't be saying "Of course yet another rich person unboxed it"

Congrats to the player who unboxed it. If it were me, I would sell it right away and buy myself the necessary in real life items that I need.

Wayne just acts as a cover for the real sharkers, who come in the dead of night and steal the expensive hats from out under our noses.

You're being set up.

I give him five days.

Thats generous. Its sad to think that hes gonna get phished or scammed. Either way, we will all eat our own words when it legitimately sells. None the less as much as i envy the kid. Congrats and for god sake sell the damn thing

omg, a hat 5 people care about gets unboxed. quick, everyone piss yourself

omg someone unboxes an item worth $20,000, quick everyone piss yourself

Archived