NEW BURNING TEAM CAPTAIN

Spooderman

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just ask why everyone is saying the unboxer is a kid? Is he literally prepubescent or are you just using it as a synonym for newbie?

Can I just ask why everyone is saying the unboxer is a kid? Is he literally prepubescent or are you just using it as a synonym for newbie?

I think he legity is a ~11 year old kid.

I think he legity is a ~11 year old kid.

Is it me or do so many huge god tier unboxes go to some random guy who unboxed 5 crates and meanwhile the big time traders get nothing good out of hundreds of crates?

tf2 crate logic

i will offer all my backpack except my coffin kit . i mean including my noh mercy . hopefuly he will take it

Edit : eh nvm its only about 400-450 he would never take it -.-

i love that he is in the top 50 backpacks with a 550 bud unusual and his entire backpack value is 551.5

just awesome

i love that he is in the top 50 backpacks with a 550 bud unusual and his entire backpack value is 551.5

just awesome

And this is why I hate him, he litirally unboxed it, and has jack to do with any form of trading. he is a noob that is so useless to the unusual that its a waste of a unbox. Im slightly mad and i cant even afford it

Is it me or do so many huge god tier unboxes go to some random guy who unboxed 5 crates and meanwhile the big time traders get nothing good out of hundreds of crates?

tf2 crate logic

probably because almost all tf2 players have bps under 10 buds and when you're bp is between 4 and 60 buds you're usually too smart/frugal to waste keys on crates

And this is why I hate him, he litirally unboxed it, and has jack to do with any form of trading. he is a noob that is so useless to the unusual that its a waste of a unbox. Im slightly mad and i cant even afford it

You hate him because he's not a trader and just wants to keep his item? ...

Archived