NEW BURNING TEAM CAPTAIN

Spooderman

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nDn1wzV.png

rip wayne train.

"....Trying to sell it would not be worth it..." 

Seriously, can someone who has this guy on their friends list straighten this guy out?  He can sell that hat for 20 FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS.   How the fuck is that not worth it?  What's better?  Running around pub servers and having all the pre-pubescent noobs give you compliments?  Seriously......

Seriously, can someone who has this guy on their friends list straighten this guy out?  He can sell that hat for 20 FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS.   How the fuck is that not worth it?  What's better?  Running around pub servers and having all the pre-pubescent noobs give you compliments?  Seriously......

I already said, get me my brick, ill fix him

What's worth it is having something people would kill for.

Then again, you could buy a nice car with 20k.

I guess his big issue is turning it into cash. You'd need a bank account, first off, then a paypal account, then some alt Steam accounts for the buds you'd most likely get.

Hey, at least's he's not deleting it as a huge "Fuck you" to the community. Wouldn't blame him, 20k for a virtual item is a little much

He can sell that hat for 20 FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS. 

He could probably sell it for more. The TC that bob bought was the only clean one available. Now there's this new one fresh from the unboxer. 

Seriously, is the key to getting unusuals unboxed is making an alternate account and having gaben noob luck on that acc? Cause it seems that more poor people get better unboxes

I think so, its a conspiracy, gabe knows use high hours, bp value accounts will continue to play no matter what but it keeps the new kids interested in the game. Have unboxed an unusual on my alt but not on my main and unboxed way more on my main.

The first person to unbox the burning flames law.

He then proceeded to expect congratulations from us, then called us douches when we didn't.

He also thought it was a good idea to remove the classifieds, once again calling us out when we disagreed with him.

He really didn't deserve to unbox that.

So sour, very little pure on me to offer.

I'd probably offer about 600 in unusuals, but I'd need to think about which ones.

I'd probably offer about 600 in unusuals, but I'd need to think about which ones.

Hurry up, people may shark it anytime soon...

Edit: Just found out it's not for sale.

Wait why do you want two TC's?

Yeah if Bob buys it. I personally couldn't see it going over 300 unless another Bob appears, or for some reason Bob decides to buy a 2nd one.

Edit: Bob might buy a 2nd one ;.;

Archived