NEW BURNING TEAM CAPTAIN

Spooderman

So this guy http://backpack.tf/u/76561198079297308recently ( and i mean like on monday) uncrated a burning team captain. He is already friends with Bobsplosion (#1) and the wayne guy, who is number 4. This is really cool, and considering his bp went from like $40 to $17000, he made some profit. Just thought this would be cool to share.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god its real. Its actually real. Apparently its like a 9 year old kid too who dont know jack about trading and nearly sold it for 4 demoman weapons which makes me laugh just a little inside

Oh my god its real. Its actually real. Apparently its like a 9 year old kid too who dont know jack about trading and nearly sold it for 4 demoman weapons which makes me laugh just a little inside

I need to know more about this.

Kids always dream to be rich in money and get whatever toys they want, well he just achieved it. Go get yourself some Barbie dolls or something to play with! :)

I need to know more about this.

this was a discussion that happend earlier on TF2-T, who it was Im not sure but everyone was talking about the same isntance

Edit: The server the kid was on, the admin was online at the time and banned the person who was about to shark him. the guy who offerd weps knew what he was doing

what

what

Im just relaying what I was talking about earlier today on TF2-T, the admin of the server the kid was on was online and the kid nearly got sharked. Admin wakes up an flips his shit, bans the other guy and saves the day

Archived