Bazaar > Outpost

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another great use for buy now

9:56 PM - ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ | Bazaar.tf: k cool :P
9:56 PM - ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ | Bazaar.tf: i might not be on tomorrow
9:56 PM - ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ | Bazaar.tf: ill make a bazaar buy now trade
9:57 PM - ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ | Bazaar.tf: so it was festive medigun+2 keys?
9:57 PM - Someone: yeah

Another great use for buy now

9:56 PM - ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ | Bazaar.tf: k cool :P

Its been replaced by gaben's lazy-boy trade system. 

Why I like Outpost:

Generally larger userbase, so trades can occur more

Why I like Bazaar:

Everything that Outpost isn't.

Bazaar > Outpost

I see your trades often. Do your 1 rec over backpack.tf price stranges actually sell?

I see your trades often. Do your 1 rec over backpack.tf price stranges actually sell?

They do actually. Very rarely will I have to have a Buy Now for a strange up for over a week. Most sell in just a couple of days.

Oh yeah, and especially botkillers. I sold a carb sniper for 3.66 in 20 minutes lol wut

I've found Bazaar to be even easier to highball using Buy Now. 

1. Make buy now trade with 5.33 ref for gift wrap

2. Go to sleep/work/fap

3 ????????????????????

4. Profit!

It works very well the other way around too. Course, I don't need to convince you of that, mate. http://bazaar.tf/trade/405656

9:56 PM - ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ | Bazaar.tf: k cool  :P

Page 8

Why not just use the Steam offline trade thingy?

He doesn't want to admit that one of Bazaars few actual benefits is now disappearing. Its only a matter of time before valve makes this new offer system work even if you're not friends. 

Why not just use the Steam offline trade thingy?

his festive medigun's stored on an alt

9:56 PM - DJ Fluffers #115: i'll have that medigun/keys by tomorrow, I got locked out of my alt and I have to go soon :/

He doesn't want to admit that one of Bazaars few actual benefits is now disappearing. Its only a matter of time before valve makes this new offer system work even if you're not friends. 

I hope that never happens. I get enough idiots that can't read "Pure only" as it is. 

his festive medigun's stored on an alt

9:56 PM - DJ Fluffers #115: i'll have that medigun/keys by tomorrow, I got locked out of my alt and I have to go soon :/

That makes sense, although I wonder why he can't get on his alt. 

Oh and to answer your initial question, I would like bazaar if it had more users. Out of my three trading sources, I get most traffic in this order: Outpost, Backpack Classifieds, Bazaar. Additional;y it's often frustrating as many users do not understand how to use the tools bazaar provides to their benefit. Don't put one fucking key on your wishlist side when you're asking for 6, use the advanced options, damnit. 

Case in point: http://bazaar.tf/trade/402716

Another great example: http://bazaar.tf/trade/405139

Oh and to answer your initial question, I would like bazaar if it had more users. Out of my three trading sources, I get most traffic in this order: Outpost, Backpack Classifieds, Bazaar. Additional;y it's often frustrating as many users do not understand how to use the tools bazaar provides to their benefit. Don't put one fucking key on your wishlist side when you're asking for 6, use the advanced options, damnit. 

I would like classifieds more if the trade notes were more visible

I hope that never happens. I get enough idiots that can't read "Pure only" as it is. 

That makes sense, although I wonder why he can't get on his alt. 

Another great example: http://bazaar.tf/trade/405139

I was linking my Bazaar auctions on Outpost to get more traffic.  My bad.  I think I will find a way around that tho.

I was linking my Bazaar auctions on Outpost to get more traffic.  My bad.  I think I will find a way around that tho.

I ended up doing something like that. I had a bunch of stranges with parts I didn't feel like having anymore, so I took them off the Outpost one (greyed them out) and then said "Hey, if you're interested, hit up over here.." It worked pretty well. I actually got more than what I was asking on OP anyway. 

I mean if you aren't selling them there, I don't see how that breaks their rules. 

Once again, I still get more traffic from my other sites first, but I still use bazaar. 

Huh, don't those trades get closed for "advertising?"

8:48 PM - Merrycatch22: I don't trust the buy not bots
8:48 PM - Merrycatch22: buy now

^^^wut^^^

with my unusuals

Perfectly understandable, you're basically giving your items to the bazaar.tf bots so they can sell them for you.  Theoretically bazaar.tf could just keep your unusual if they felt like it.

Perfectly understandable, you're basically giving your items to the bazaar.tf bots so they can sell them for you.  Theoretically bazaar.tf could just keep your unusual if they felt like it.

Or the code could get messed up and bazaar would then owe you an unusual/pure.

brb, gonna find a way to force a buy now bot to give away my cloudy cannonball so they're forced to gimme my b/o in pure. 

MWHAHAHAHHA

Can we try that to have autobump on Outpost, or any donator perks at all, you need to donate?

P.S., you can't donate.

u wot m8? I don't even...

get get marked on SR? Don't be dumb

Can we try that to have autobump on Outpost, or any donator perks at all, you need to donate?

P.S., you can't donate.

Uh, if you install bazaar now from the chrome webstore it's autobump.

bazaar.tf/donate <--- donator perks. I think I have 10 minute autobumps

Archived