Why do you prefer Outpost over Bazaar?

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

Uh, if you install bazaar now from the chrome webstore it's autobump.

bazaar.tf/donate <--- donator perks. I think I have 10 minute autobumps

He was referring to OP since the donation bot is down

P.s. its Bazaar Plus

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was referring to OP since the donation bot is down

P.s. its Bazaar Plus

His wording of his question didn't make much sense

wut is bazzaar? been on outpost for so long... was stoked to find it because it is so much easier than Tf2TP. trading post just doesn't have a good interface for trades and offers.

Guess I should check out bazzaar

Yeah i dunno, bazzaar seems a bit TOO GUI.

I searched for an item and it showed 20 pages, page 2 was 'no items'...

You can get to steam profiles one click faster than tf2op so that's a plus.

All the traders there ONLY have merc pride chem sets and want way too much. (not that trders at tf2op don't wnat too much, but maybe more people helps bring the reality check quicker.

wut is bazzaar?

what the crap

Yeah i dunno, bazzaar seems a bit TOO GUI.

I searched for an item and it showed 20 pages, page 2 was 'no items'...

You can get to steam profiles one click faster than tf2op so that's a plus.

All the traders there ONLY have merc pride chem sets and want way too much. (not that trders at tf2op don't wnat too much, but maybe more people helps bring the reality check quicker.

No, when you search items, it shows 20 pages max, but only some have items in it, it's not a bug.

And um, I don't know which bazaar you're using, but people overpricing their chem sets? That's common since there's no set price on chem sets, plus "all the traders there" seems like an extreme exaggeration. I rarely see chem sets, and the only time I do see them are on auctions.

why show a bunch of empty pages?

OP doesn't. Why do I want to click that extra link to find an empty page?

Umm, what kind of derp response is 'I don't know what bazzaar you're using'.  How many are there?

The ONLY chem sets I found were exactly as I described. Merc ONLY and OVER priced. I didnt't say EVERY TRADER USING OUTPOST. you need to learn to read, and stop reading things into posts.

why show a bunch of empty pages?

OP doesn't. Why do I want to click that extra link to find an empty page?

Umm, what kind of derp response is 'I don't know what bazzaar you're using'.  How many are there?

The ONLY chem sets I found were exactly as I described. Merc ONLY and OVER priced. I didnt't say EVERY TRADER USING OUTPOST. you need to learn to read, and stop reading things into posts.

You said " All the traders there ONLY have merc pride chem sets and want way too much" and no you're saying " I didnt't say EVERY TRADER USING OUTPOST"?

"Umm, what kind of derp response is 'I don't know what bazzaar you're using'.  How many are there?"

/sarcasm

You know, you're reminding me of Heavylord

so are you chigga, and very much more so.

Stop arguing the losing side, or should I say the lost side?

What losing side

I'll admit outpost>bazaar at unusual trading, quickbuying, and high tier items.

But bazaar>outpost at everything else.

What losing side

This is what I do

unusual trading

quickbuying

hmm...................

What losing side

Actually working out so far for unusual sales.

What losing side

I have sold quite a few unusuals on bazaar and also get some good offers there. You just need to bump your trade with the plugin. Maybe buying quicksells is harder then on outpost or I do something wrong. But selling unusuals for b/o or good offers on Bazaar is certainly possible. Bazaar has improved a lot.

Outpost mods do plenty.

They're very unclear.  One example would be the rule stating that in an auction, if you turn down an offer after you've marked it as the highest bid, you're liable to lose rep.  This leads people to think that they have the choice between losing rep and accepting the bid, which is exactly what the rule implies - but no, Bazaar tries to ban people who don't honour an accepted bid.

lel, no they don't.

Bazaar doesn't ban people for not honoring the highest bid lol...where did you get that?

I have sold quite a few unusuals on bazaar and also get some good offers there. You just need to bump your trade with the plugin. Maybe buying quicksells is harder then on outpost or I do something wrong. But selling unusuals for b/o or good offers on Bazaar is certainly possible. Bazaar has improved a lot.

Yeah bazaar doesn't really work well for unusual quicksells, although I've bought quite a few stranges (~30) for 1 rec under bp.tf price.

Also, Bazaar has gained 10,000 users since mid-August.

Archived