twas the night before christmas

when all through the house

not a creature was stirring

not even a mouse.

till chocolate and bob said fuck it and stopped giving gifts

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, just received 300 keys to buy gifts with. All of you who've been spamming this thread about them have been naughty listed.

kthxbai.

Alright, just received 300 keys to buy gifts with. All of you who've been spamming this thread about them have been naughty listed.

kthxbai.

rest in peace 

Alright, just received 300 keys to buy gifts with. All of you who've been spamming this thread about them have been naughty listed.kthxbai.

ripe @a

Yay :3

kthxbai.

lolk thought I was forgotten since I was on the fourth page of gifts as well as an easy to get gift... didn't know mentioning my gift once was spamming

once this event is over, I'm waiting to see a new forum'mer find this in the summer, necro it, and ask for something :v

once this event is over, I'm waiting to see a new begger find this in the summer, necro it, and ask for something :v

more chances for that

new forummers usually start being fegs/some old overdone thread but normally dont ask for items

ripe

I use the santa hat on helmet pic you made me in another forum still :P  at least I think it was you that made me it e.o

Out of all of the 692 posts, I bet around 10 people got gifts. xD

I'm here 'cause I got a triple notification saying you liked my stuff :u

we should make a list

1. 0-T

2. 0-T

3. 0-T

4. 0-T

5. BlueSpider

I don't think Bob likes me anyways so I wasn't expecting anything... Still a really generious thing even if not everyone got gifts..

Archived