Santa Bob's Wishlist

Bobsplosion

well if youre rich most people will think youre trustable

he was, for a bit. i think.

This is true. And the fact that it's true is kinda concerning. I mean, I can see the logic behind it, but nonetheless, trust should be based on more than the number of digits in your backpack's value.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is true. And the fact that it's true is kinda concerning. I mean, I can see the logic behind it, but nonetheless, trust should be based on more than the number of digits in your backpack's value.

Why do seem so familiar? 

die please

I was wondering the same thing earlier supore :u  but I guess people finally got the hint to stop asking for free things after the deadline :?

I was wondering the same thing earlier supore :u  but I guess people finally got the hint to stop asking for free things after the deadline :?

But that doesn't mean you can't chat, rite? \(^.^)/

Hey bob, don't know if this is late or not, but can you add a spec violet ks mini gun to my gift? I'll edit my post in here.

den do it kwiq or he hardcop u m8 swared

Ive only been browsing the forum. Not posting. The only thing i would like is a TS Bills hat ;)

I know there is a miniumum posts. I have not hit that. I just hope Santa bob is nice to me this year ;)

Thanks, Cubity!

Ive only been browsing the forum. Not posting. The only thing i would like is a TS Bills hat ;)

I know there is a minimum posts. I have not hit that. I just hope Santa bob is nice to me this year ;)

Thanks, Cubity!

I know there is a minimum posts. I have not hit that. I just hope Santa bob is nice to me this year ;)

Thanks, Cubity!

Not only have you missed the post requirement, but your off by almost a month.

Archived