Bobsplosion

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

So, how many are left after this time?

I am guessing quite a few. I haven't gotten mine yet. :P

How did chocolate become an elf btw

Also you may need more helpers (just a crappy idea)

- Very trusted member

- Very polite

- It's freaking choccie like who else would replace choccie

- Very trusted member

- Very polite

- It's freaking choccie like who else would replace choccie

More of,

- friend of bob

- knows how to trade

I'd have liked to become an elf. Would have been a cool experience. Bob probably doesn't trust me though, not with my outpost ban and stuff. 

More of,

- friend of bob

- knows how to trade

shots fired (on me)

I'd have liked to become an elf. Would have been a cool experience. Bob probably doesn't trust me though, not with my outpost ban and stuff. 

He probably doesn't trust me cause I'm poor

And probably when I said I could supply any games for the wishlist (plz don't naughty list me)

How did chocolate become an elf btw

Also you may need more helpers (just a crappy idea)

Been helping Bob with other stuff prior to this.

Pretty sure we can handle this on our own, but thanks for the offer.

We'd likely be Outpost banned if we traded a couple hundred keys to you :/

Thanks for putting this list up. Made me actually think what I would love to take as a gift. Scorching Flames Festive tree would suffice. Again, thanks!

Thanks for putting this list up. Made me actually think what I would love to take as a gift. Scorching Flames Festive tree would suffice. Again, thanks!

Because that "joke" hasn't been pulled before in this thread

-got on forums only to ask for free things, doesn't even read the first post/rules

I cry for humanity ;-;

Ah, shoot, I could have had a Burning Team Captain, but I guess a Scorching Tree would have to do. Dang, that sucks. 

"Hey dudes,  So I've done nothing at all for this community, but I'm sure you wouldn't mind giving me a $250 Christmas present, right?  Alright cool, so I guess I'll just check back with you guys on Christmas or something.  Oh, could you make sure it's not duped?  K thanks bye."  

We'd likely be Outpost banned if we traded a couple hundred keys to you :/

Nah, that wouldn't happen. I'm safe to trade with, it's just that bob wouldn't trust me.

He probably doesn't trust me cause I'm poor

Being trustworthy has very little connection to being rich - I don't imagine anyone considered Google 'poor'.

Being trustworthy has very little connection to being rich - I don't imagine anyone considered Google 'poor'.

he was rich so they trusted him

i dont know what youre trying to prove here

he was rich so they trusted him

i dont know what youre trying to prove here

And that case proves how the two shouldn't be thought of as going hand-in-hand; being one does not automatically make you the other.

And that case proves how the two shouldn't be thought of as going hand-in-hand; being one does not automatically make you the other.

well if youre rich most people will think youre trustable

he was, for a bit. i think.

Archived