Santa Bob's Wishlist

Bobsplosion

I did add some alternatives I had before and changed it.. Also a new one because my current one might be hard to get a hold of cause it's changing hands a ton. Hopefully that isn't a problem also it should be easier/cheaper alternatives.

Again really appreciate what you are doing. Also thanks @ Chocolate for helping as there seem to be a lot of gifts to give.

Thanks,

Blue

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A burning flames dragon born helmet would complete my life  ^_^

All throughout this thread I've continually been amazed at the nerve of these people coming here for free shit.  This guy however has taken the cake, comes here, first post and asks for a 15 bud hat.  GG

All throughout this thread I've continually been amazed at the nerve of these people coming here for free shit.  This guy however has taken the cake, comes here, first post and asks for a 15 bud hat.  GG

If you think about it, he only said that that hat would complete his life...

nah he's just a cheap bitch

Just a reminder for you to buy me the other Burn TC, I see you have a trade up to buy one for me....however it doesn't seem so successful. I recommend you raise your offer for it MUCH more otherwise Nieroda wont be happy.

Post inspired by {GPW} Ragnar The Red

Says the guy with the dragonborn avatar.  

If you'd like to make a better argument, his account was created two minutes before posting here.

So, you know. The hopeful, asking for something about half my bank account currently.

If you'd like to make a better argument, his account was created two minutes before posting here.

So, you know. The hopeful, asking for something about half my bank account currently.

Lol

Guys seriously relax , i had never used the backpack.tf forums until i posted that comment. I wasnt actually asking for anything. More like making a joke because of my name and prof pic. I dont beg or ask for stuff from people.

How much does the season pass cost?

If it's under a bud you might just be lucky his Elf lives in the same region/country as you do...

like a 7 keys :l

Is it that when a user is about to get a gift, and they're offline, they miss out on the gift entirely?

No

It just helps to be online so I can edit the list faster, I'm more likely to pick if you can receive the gift immediately.

No

It just helps to be online so I can edit the list faster, I'm more likely to pick if you can receive the gift immediately.

Alright, is there a particular order, such as first to last requests, or just random?

Random.

do you pick a number out of a hat?

edit: great. my luck with randomness is either really good, or really bad. it's going to be bad this time, isn't it?

Archived