Origin of Your Name

Santa Heavy

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently, people have been telling me that I stole my name from STAR_'s trolldemo vid. this has been my name since 2011

Anyway; I used to play a lot of Demo on VSH, and would troll a lot, getting goomba stomps n shit.

Trolling Demo

TrollDemo

I used to like foreign words, and "la Galleta" in spanish is "The Cookie" (apparently it also means cracker wtf) & I liked cookies so why not. Peter's just my real name. I shortened it to LG because I didn't really like the cookie but I needed some originality to my name. Some people refer to it as Life's Good or MLG which is kinda funny. I'm terrible with making nicknames, I don't know how you people do it. Actually I do that's what this thread is for

I'll tell you a story.

The young Sam went into a cave.

He explored the cave and meanwhile he was there he saw a Zcrab and smashed it with his bare hands on the wall "Professional cave".

On that day, TheProcave was born.

I was playing sims on my DS a couple years back and it said choose a name and I randomly tapped around and got monsoo, but I saw it and liked monsoon, but there wasn't enough room. So I shortened the two Oos to a u. Still is pronounced the same way too. I just remembered that when I was thinking of a steam name.

I was playing sims on my DS a couple years back and it said choose a name and I randomly tapped around and got monsoo, but I saw it and liked monsoon, but there wasn't enough room. So I shortened the two Oos to a u. Still is pronounced the same way too. I just remembered that when I was thinking of a steam name.

I'd pronounce that Maun-sen.

Mine is kind obvious.

Marth is the prince of Aritia.

However, many remember me as TheBaconDrinker.

Let me tell you a story about it.

When I was is middle school, I once went to a video game design camp at Purdue University in Indiana. We occasionally played TF2. Someone had the idea of changing their steam name to "I smoke beer."

I took that idea, and changed my name to "I drink Bacon." I just shortened it to "TheBaconDrinker"

I'm a huge LoZ fan and I used to associate myself with Scorpions on a few video games. So I eventually changed the C to a K to match my German roots and decided to make Link my first name and Skorpion my last name... and the Unicode is because Unicode is cool...

I was making Spiral Knights account, and I wanted my character's name to be a play on words. I thought about retrospective, and then I found that spectre could fit with retrospective, and thus Retrospectre was born. The Clearest comes from a conversation me and a friend had about transparent breasts. His name is Ciparkits The Tittiest. I won The Clearest and put it in my name. Done.

EDIT: My Steam name is Retrospectre The Clearest, but for some reason my forum name is Shunsui KyÅraku. Shunsui KyÅraku is my favourite character in the anime 'Bleach' and that's the only significance there.

One of my favorite games is Driver: San Francisco. That's where I got the "Tanner" part from.

The rest? I don't even know.

Back in '04 when I played the original Pokemon Crater, I needed a name. I decided to name myself after what I was big on at that time: dragons and fire. I had thought about other names, but Draco Blaze just had a ring to it. I've been Draco Blaze for over half my life now.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, similar to the other thread about the pictures but how did you guys choose your name?

Me, I'm a huge fan of stealth action games and try to get perfect stealth every time. Coincidentally, I also main spy so I just went with Sneaks.

Archived