Origin of Your Name

Santa Heavy

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

my first name that includes itsy bitsy is itsy bitsy sniper,i saw the itsy bitsy spyer once,well quite happy of the name,removed the sniper for no reason

I had nothing to do and thought "What would be the weirdest/oddest/most random name ever?" after seeing a ton of creative names in TF2

There is a Guitar Pickup in a guitar i really like, wich is called - surprise - Pearly Gates - i even thought about getting one for my Strat but i got a better one now

I liked the name and still like it - it's unique and recognizable on steam

http://www.kikomachinekomix.com/

The above is a link to a web comic that is of foreign language.

In these comics, they have a certain character named Alpha Omega, who is the most intelligent human being on Earth and explains philosophy and mathematics.

I didn't want to be that one person who names themselves after a character to not act like that character, so I made a twist to the name that almost sounded like Alpha to sound original. It was Alfie. Alfie Omega.

(Alpha even says "I am the Alpha. I am the Omega." RIP me)

see PLL - some girl freaked out over my haircut and referenced a male actor with a similar haircut from that show.

main reason why i keep it. 1. i like the name 2. brings back memories 3. Hearing someone shout "TOBEY" in a pub server is kinda funny.

My name was "Vakanz" which is the German word for vacancy, just because I thought it sounded cool, but I was on a server one time and someome on the mic called me Vaccume Cleaner, but I wanted it to still look a little like Vakanz. Now I have Vakume Kleener

I just use this for forums but I usually use Johann or anything close to it

.So the question is why did I pick Johann.

First of all it has a nice ring to it.

2nd I like music.

3rd Who doesn't like old people?

Mine comes from my real name Tudor :3 Got it? Huh? TwoDoorzzz.? No? Ok :c.

who u? [hue]

I like to snuggle ;3

who u? [hue2]

Archived