hacked not sure how...

Joewho

6 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

What are you trying to insinuate?

I'm sry?

4 minutes ago, Wsdea said:

If you lost money, you feel like you entitled to scam

Some people, but you said it in a way that everyone would act like that and thats a big no. Also if this is what pud thought I meant, then no, far from it. Seems like you thought the same?

Oh I think I got what pud asked.

7 minutes ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

I wouldn't know what tf to do were I in loz's shoes, its been tough

What I meant by that is very simple, I'd be completely lost, meaning I wouldn't know what tf to do.

Edited by 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥

9 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

Captain Hindsight!!
Everyone think they him 😭

meh, id get it if the items in question were common shit but this is different, when you’re being offered rare shit like bat letchs leds you should think a little before letting greed get to your head

its not like loz just picked up a burning baker boy or something lol, these are sought after collectors pieces

1 minute ago, Rancid Feet said:

so did you guys figure out what happened? can't find anything within these posts

Very big nope. Same question as yours, thats why I'm so eager here

I get that you guys really crave drama and something to spend time “investigating” so you can “help” right some wrongs in the world, but being a professional instigator ain’t it.

The fact that loz has already offered to assist in getting the stuff back to the man who was scammed should be enough for you guys to leave him alone. It really bothers me to see this lemming mentality of “Loz bought an item from a hacked account? My goodness he MUST be in leagues with the scammer, or he wouldn’t have fallen for this insanely obvious routine!!! get his ass out of here!!!” 

It’s really disappointing to see.

Just now, Bananas said:

meh, id get it if the items in question were common shit but this is different, when you’re being offered rare shit like bat letchs leds you should think a little before letting greed get to your head

its not like loz just picked up a burning baker boy or something lol, these are sought after collectors pieces

Again you're just enforcing nitpicks that you personally feel. No, nobody cares that deep, people who buy inventories regularly see items like that. "Collectors" or not people cashout and quicksell shit constantly. They literally weren't even jewmad's best items, I see 0 reason to try to insinuate malice to loz who technically is the one without money as he's talking to jewmad about getting them back after finding out they were scammed to begin with.  If any of you are really jewmad's friend the fuck is slandering the dude trying to make it right but still has money spent in the mix going to do? They're both scam victims.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bananas said:

these are sought after collectors pieces

Idk about in general, but for sniper collectors for sure. Thats why Jew had them, he's kind of THE sniper collector

3 minutes ago, Khailby said:

I get that you guys really crave drama and something to spend time “investigating” so you can “help” right some wrongs in the world, but being a professional instigator ain’t it.

The fact that loz has already offered to assist in getting the stuff back to the man who was scammed should be enough for you guys to leave him alone. It really bothers me to see this lemming mentality of “Loz bought an item from a hacked account? My goodness he MUST be in leagues with the scammer, or he wouldn’t have fallen for this insanely obvious routine!!! get his ass out of here!!!” 

It’s really disappointing to see.

Well now you're definitely actually just making it way bigger than it is. A lot of comments (messages) doesn't always mean drama, I assume thats why you feel like there is drama? Frankly, I'm not sure where that came from, but what I am sure of is that its a big misunderstanding on your part. Nothing that has been discussed here at least in conjunction to me has been slandering against loz or just any form of drama, its a pretty normal discussion.

16 minutes ago, Wsdea said:

If you lost money, you feel like you entitled to scam

At this point being quiet is the best thing you can do to us all.

1 minute ago, Bananas said:

guess using your brain is a personal nitpick these days but go off king

Assuming everyone should think the same way is, yes 💀

6 minutes ago, Bananas said:

Well he does have a point there, you just went too hard, too personal on the 2nd reply in this sub-topic. Your first reply, where you quoted my point on it was very well thought, I completely agreed with it.

3 minutes ago, Bananas said:

In shadows, I stand,
Sorry, you're not that guy...
Truth's gentle embrace.

23 minutes ago, Rancid Feet said:

so did you guys figure out what happened? can't find anything within these posts

8 hours ago, Heidecker said:

@loz what happened here? Only fair to hear both sides and since you got the items now, you should at least know who traded them to you.

21 minutes ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Very big nope. Same question as yours, thats why I'm so eager here

I was contacted by a user on Discord --> They wanted to sell some items to me --> They claimed they were JewMadBros --> We reach an agreement for the item prices --> They send me a trade offer from JewMadBros steam account --> I pay them.

We conducted 3 separate cash trades on July 23rd, July 24th, and July 25th. If you want more specific details and the exact chat logs there are screenshots in the first few pages of this forum thread.

I was not aware that this was not JewMadBros himself until this forum thread was posted this morning. Since the trades originated from his own steam account, I assumed I was speaking with him.

1 minute ago, loz said:

I was contacted by a user on Discord --> They wanted to sell some items to me --> They claimed they were JewMadBros --> We reach an agreement for the item prices --> They send me a trade offer from JewMadBros steam account --> I pay them.

We conducted 3 separate cash trades on July 23rd, July 24th, and July 25th. If you want more specific details and the exact chat logs there are screenshots in the first few pages of this forum thread.

Nono, I mean in regards of the hack. I assume he did too

3 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Well after losing so much in the gladiator hack, I guess loz will take any profit he can.

literally my thoughts after reading that it was loz lol

16 minutes ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Well now you're definitely actually just making it way bigger than it is. A lot of comments (messages) doesn't always mean drama, I assume thats why you feel like there is drama? Frankly, I'm not sure where that came from, but what I am sure of is that its a big misunderstanding on your part. Nothing that has been discussed here at least in conjunction to me has been slandering against loz or just any form of drama, its a pretty normal discussion.

Bro, are we in the same forum? All you guys did is slander him for 4 pages...

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

Assuming everyone should think the same way is, yes 💀

7 minutes ago, saϻ said:

In shadows, I stand,
Sorry, you're not that guy...
Truth's gentle embrace.

having common sense is a long lost art form these days apparently, who knew

6 hours ago, smokedem said:

Kind of weird that they’d opt to trade away only a few things too. You’d assume a hacker would try to take everything.

Im pretty sure in the chat logs, loz did say he didnt have a ton of funds on hand at the moment, maybe the "hacker" felt pressure or something?

Either that, or the "hacker" has a grudge against loz and wants to frame him, thats why only 1 person was contacted to sell. I've had that before.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grand said:

Bro, are we in the same forum? All you guys did is slander him for 4 pages...

Well I can't help you there, again I was more speaking for myself than others.

With all the craze and ethics going on, we are kinda straying with the fact that a collector got his items hijacked and we do not know exactly why. This is not an api issue as since the api is there to view incoming trades, not to accept, cancel, or decline. As of may 2022, the scammer cannot manage trades via api keys anymore (im pretty sure).

The most likely case is a sim swap. All the scammers need is your name and phone number and they can contact your carrier and use those credentials to gain access to your phone. With this, they can control everything that is happening through the phone, even confirmations, which bypasses steam's 2FA. 

2 minutes ago, Lucyfer said:

Im pretty sure in the chat logs, loz did say he didnt have a ton of funds on hand at the moment, maybe the "hacker" felt pressure or something?

Either that, or the "hacker" has a grudge against loz and wants to frame him, thats why only 1 person was contacted to sell. I've had that before.

it does seem targeted against loz

im really just interested in the how in how this happened

Just now, Beaser said:

The most likely case is a sim swap. All the scammers need is your name and phone number and they can contact your carrier and use those credentials to gain access to your phone. With this, they can control everything that is happening through the phone, even confirmations, which bypasses steam's 2FA. 

identity theft is a scary crime 😧

5 minutes ago, Lucyfer said:

literally my thoughts after reading that it was loz lol

Well what I'm saying is that most people would