Price check for Clairvoyance Lucky Cat Hat

WOCKSTAR

Just now, Zoinks said:

Fuck off you stupid faggot

You first wrote in my topic. An ordinary child who thinks in categories, bro you'll stay in the working class for the whole life lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, R3SP4WN said:

Seems like ded Andrei didn’t accept your offer though... poor u 😕 I saw you trying to pressure him to accepting a trade even for buy orders

This is all eye-catching. Keep believing. You are so naive 

Just now, Zoinks said:

First of all, your grammar is abysmal. I don’t know how you can be so stupid. I don’t know why am scammers are incompetent retards, but you are a perfect example of that. You make no sense, and you’re a dirty scammer who deserves to be banned off of every platform.

Bro, I am the creator of the english language. That you are illiterate

Ok, proof Krystall is a scammer:

1- His Backpack suddenly came to life on Feb 9th 2019

2- When it came to life, he had a Green Energy Frenchman's BeretMax's Severed HeadStrange Australium Minigun, 7 keys, and 70 ref in metal 

3- Between the 10th and 11th. the Beret, Max's head, Minigun, Keys, and some of the ref all got traded away, leaving him with 33.22 ref

Compare Link: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198891690633#!/compare/1549756800/1549843200

Between the 15th and 17th, he got the Lucky Cat Head, and gave nothing for it:

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198891690633#!/compare/1550188800/1550361600

Both the Beret and the Max's Head got traded to Chappie who then traded them off right away (So fast that Backpack.tf doesn't have a snapshot of them)

The Minigun got traded to rKn loot.FARM, who still has it

And both of these users gave nothing to get the items

Anything else I'm missing?

Guys, you often noticed that on this forum complaints about scamming "surfaced". Well, this is all our team. We will never stop, we just like it

1 minute ago, Talerian said:

Ok, proof Krystall is a scammer:

1- His Backpack suddenly came to life on Feb 9th 2019

2- When it came to life, he had a Green Energy Frenchman's BeretMax's Severed HeadStrange Australium Minigun, 7 keys, and 70 ref in metal 

3- Between the 10th and 11th. the Beret, Max's head, Minigun, Keys, and some of the ref all got traded away, leaving him with 33.22 ref

Compare Link: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198891690633#!/compare/1549756800/1549843200

Between the 15th and 17th, he got the Lucky Cat Head, and gave nothing for it:

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198891690633#!/compare/1550188800/1550361600

Both the Beret and the Max's Head got traded to Chappie who then traded them off right away (So fast that Backpack.tf doesn't have a snapshot of them)

The Minigun got traded to rKn loot.FARM, who still has it

And both of these users gave nothing to get the items

Anything else I'm missing?

Another detective, thank you

Just now, Zoinks said:

Stop saying “we”. There is nk “we”. It’s only you. No one is “with you”. You are not part of anything.

Thank. Do you want to become a translator for our team? We can pay you well. You can at least once in your life normally eat, and not as always in mcdonalds

49 minutes ago, WOCKSTAR said:

While you make 10 keys per day from the trade. We make 1000 keys per day. Relax kids and I have already found a shadow buyer, so I dont care about ban hahaha. I just created this topic in order to make fun of you. There will always be a secret for you what serious people do. Your redistribution is to buy or sell something, find the item through premium bp. We manipulate the unusuals while you watch. All you can do is leave a negative rating on one of my accounts. Do you realize your pity? 😂

It's funny how literally every scammer says the same thing.

Just now, Philip said:

It's funny how literally every scammer says the same thing.

We don't waste time in vain, unlike you. By the way, do you know why people are so angry? They talk to me like I'm doing something bad.

1 minute ago, WOCKSTAR said:

We don't waste time in vain, unlike you. By the way, do you know why people are so angry? They talk to me like I'm doing something bad.

Well you are swindling people out of their items, which of course have a monetary value. Any sane person would acknowledge that stealing is morally wrong and should be looked down upon. People are upset because you don't care.

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

Well you are swindling people out of their items, which of course have a monetary value. Any sane person would acknowledge that stealing is morally wrong and should be looked down upon. People are upset because you don't care.

But after all, morality was invented by the people themselves. Each person has his own morality. My scam is a manifestation of pure intelligence and nothing more. We are simply above everyone, we are actors in this theater, and you are just spectators, you understand?

Just now, WOCKSTAR said:

But after all, morality was invented by the people themselves. Each person has his own morality. My scam is a manifestation of pure intelligence and nothing more. We are simply above everyone, we are actors in this theater, and you are just spectators, you understand?

By that logic let's assault and murder on the fly coz why not.

Intelligence is relative. Scamming people who don't know better doesn't prove intelligence. By your logic, stealing candy from a baby is a mastermind heist. You are using the same old tricks as every other scammer on Steam, so what "intelligent design" are you talking about?

Also what's with the weird edgy analogies? You aren't Shadow the Hedgehog. You are just a guy behind a computer screen stealing items from kids in a decade year old game.

I’m legitimately confused, you asked for a price check and now can’t sell it without the buyer getting permad. Were you looking to flex a worthless gain or are you just that stupid?

20 minutes ago, Philip said:

No bro. You even know my scheme, this is a new scheme of this only 6 months. It is associated with a bug of steam with particular holds and sending offers. This is not just victim manipulation, how do you think. We have a new programming solution. Steam Well done that did public Api. I am glad. But again, you are just observers. You see the result

Archived