• Created
  • Last Reply

It's actually 1 of 5 with the most recent traceable sales below:

1:1 for Omniscent Orb Lucky Cat Hat

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198067308685#!/compare/1549670400/1549929600

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198282372085#!/compare/1549497600/1549843200

1:1 PE KE

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198039148402#!/compare/1543190400/1544140800

Omniscent has two sellers at 500 and buyers at 212 https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Lucky Cat Hat/Tradable/Craftable/120

PE KE has seller at 270 and buyer at 200 https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Killer Exclusive/Tradable/Craftable/10

This all would apply if we ignored the fact that you could not sell it at 200 keys in the past https://gyazo.com/f81c6c825f31c6dc064e72b12f4a63c6

Also open suggestion at 295 for clair. cat hat.

300 is probably realistic if you have time on your hands and the right buyer comes along, personally would put this at around 280 though.

Edit: Wow that's literally one of the shadiest accounts I have ever seen lol!

1 hour ago, _inu said:

Edit: Wow that's literally one of the shadiest accounts I have ever seen lol!

Three negative reps, a 2 hour forum account creation, a singular post, 1 page backpack with only the cat as a high price item. It's obvious he scammed it off some poor guy.

20 minutes ago, Persona 5 R Advertisement said:

Three negative reps, a 2 hour forum account creation, a singular post, 1 page backpack with only the cat as a high price item. It's obvious he scammed it off some poor guy.

I am still not banned because there is no evidence that I have scammed anyone. Soon moder clean my reputation. And yes, envy is bad quality.

1 minute ago, R3SP4WN said:

Did this guy just commit insta ban

free key to most upvoted comment here if he isn’t banned within 72 hours 

Insta ban without evidence. Go get some rest baby

Just now, WOCKSTAR said:

More hype hype hype blessrng

I’ll give you a free unusual if you don’t get banned my dude

and Imma stop so I don’t get more warnings

While you make 10 keys per day from the trade. We make 1000 keys per day. Relax kids and I have already found a shadow buyer, so I dont care about ban hahaha. I just created this topic in order to make fun of you. There will always be a secret for you what serious people do. Your redistribution is to buy or sell something, find the item through premium bp. We manipulate the unusuals while you watch. All you can do is leave a negative rating on one of my accounts. Do you realize your pity? 😂

1 minute ago, WOCKSTAR said:

While you make 10 keys per day from the trade. We make 1000 keys per day. Relax kids and I have already found a shadow buyer, so I dont care about ban hahaha. I just created this topic in order to make fun of you. There will always be a secret for you what serious people do. Your redistribution is to buy or sell something, find the item through premium bp. We manipulate the unusuals while you watch. All you can do is leave a negative rating on one of my accounts. Do you realize your pity? 😂

Weird flex but ok

1 minute ago, WOCKSTAR said:

I do realize my pity. It's directed at you, because you're so insecure in yourself that you have to boast about scamming for attention.... when a few minutes ago, you tried so desperately to say you weren't a scammer, and that 'moders' would remove the -trust.

I don't even know what else to say, there's just so much wrong with your posts- they're so contradictory and make no sense- it's like you're suffering from dementia or something.

2 minutes ago, WOCKSTAR said:

Well if this isn't enough to get you banned, I'm a flying teapot

4 minutes ago, DuskShadow said:

I do realize my pity. It's directed at you, because you're so insecure in yourself that you have to boast about scamming for attention.... when a few minutes ago, you tried so desperately to say you weren't a scammer, and that 'moders' would remove the -trust.

I don't even know what else to say, there's just so much wrong with your posts- they're so contradictory and make no sense- it's like you're suffering from dementia or something.

Bro, you probably never received -rep and don't know that they can be easily removed by moder. Baby go play your games. There are serious people talking 

Btw, guys do you know Ded Andrei? In 2012 we made so much money with the help of steam stiller that you never earned so much in your entire life.

3 minutes ago, WOCKSTAR said:

Aw, that's so cute. thanks u

Seems like ded Andrei didn’t accept your offer though... poor u 😕 I saw you trying to pressure him to accepting a trade even for buy orders

Archived