Price check for Clairvoyance Lucky Cat Hat

WOCKSTAR

4 minutes ago, j58 said:

I’m legitimately confused, you asked for a price check and now can’t sell it without the buyer getting permad. Were you looking to flex a worthless gain or are you just that stupid?

Another child ... bro did you do your homework for tomorrow? Don't strain yourself, just relax

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WOCKSTAR said:

Another child ... bro did you do your homework for tomorrow? Don't strain yourself, just relax

You didn’t answer my question

3 minutes ago, WOCKSTAR said:

No bro. You even know my scheme, this is a new scheme of this only 6 months. It is associated with a bug of steam with particular holds and sending offers. This is not just victim manipulation, how do you think. We have a new programming solution. Steam Well done that did public Api. I am glad But again, you are just observers. You see the result

Buzzwords don't mean jack.

Your recent scam attempts say otherwise.

https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198891690633

16 minutes ago, WOCKSTAR said:

No bro. You even know my scheme, this is a new scheme of this only 6 months. It is associated with a bug of steam with particular holds and sending offers. This is not just victim manipulation, how do you think. We have a new programming solution. Steam Well done that did public Api. I am glad But again, you are just observers. You see the result

So, to wrap all of this up, you:

1) Are admittedly stealing items through scamming.

2) Are shooting yourself in the foot by trying to pretend you weren't a scammer, then openly admitting to it.
3) Are claiming to earn some ludicrous amount of money by scamming only hundreds of dollars in items every month or so.

4) Are likely earning less than 4 figures over the course of a year through scamming.
5) Are likely unemployed with nothing better to as a high school/college drop out (giving you the credit of even attending higher education pains me).

Attempting to justify illegal and inherently immoral behavior by claiming to have some form of heightened intellect that allows you to dissect the annals of morality doesn't actually make your actions tolerable or acceptable on any grounds.

Lo and behold, you aren't getting anywhere with anything you do here. You broke the rules/ToS.

I work in office making 6 figures a year while browsing backpack.tf, also we disabled your mom's account today. Have a nice day and thank you for using real life scam banking systems. xd

Just now, Zesty_Jesus said:

1) Admittedly stealing items through scamming.

2) Are shooting yourself in the foot by trying to pretend you weren't a scammer than openly admitting to it.
3) Are claiming to earn some ludicrous amount of money by scamming only hundreds of dollars in items every month or so.

4) Are likely earning less than 4 figures over the course of a year through scamming.
5) Are likely unemployed with nothing better to as a high school/college drop out (giving you the credit of even attending higher education pains me).

Attempting to justify illegal and inherently immoral behavior by claiming to have some form of heightened intellect that allows you to dissect the annals of morality doesn't actually make your actions tolerable or acceptable on any grounds.

Lo and behold, you aren't getting anywhere with anything you do here. You broke the rules/ToS.

I work in office making 6 figures a year while browsing backpack.tf, also we disabled your mom's account today. Have a nice day and thank you for using real life scam banking systems. xd

>I work in office making 6 figures a year

The clerk is trying to justify his miserable existence + it seems that you believe in morality or god or other shit. About 90% "geniuses" like you on earth. Don't answer me, so as not to disgrace. You are free

8 minutes ago, Zesty_Jesus said:

1) Are admittedly stealing items through scamming.

2) Are shooting yourself in the foot by trying to pretend you weren't a scammer, then openly admitting to it.

You can't disable anything. Your limit is to help grandmothers get credit and that's it. Clown come out of this topic, please.

Everyone knows ure a scammer boi.. just another filthy kid who scammed a poor guy whos unaware of the trading scenario.. well done.. live with that conscience and money.

that evidence is enough to prove that ure a scammer.. so like i dont even know why ure trying to preotect urself.. ure gunna get banned anyways

well gl trading when ppl see ure banned on bp.tf

why did u even make this thread? did u seriously not realise ppl are gunna catch u?

3 minutes ago, WOCKSTAR said:

>I work in office making 6 figures a year

The clerk is trying to justify his miserable existence + it seems that you believe in morality or god or other shit. About 90% "geniuses" like you on earth. Don't answer me, so as not to disgrace. You are free

90% normies

10% Rick and Morty Fans (Wubalubadubdub)

Going to lock this in order to prevent more drama. If someone has gathered the necessary proof, feel free to file a report on the main site. 

I do want to add that if there's the slightest bit of decency left inside you, you return the hat to the original owner. Scamming someone and bragging about it on the forums is incredibly low and shows that you're simply a terrible human being.

• Erik locked this topic

Archived