• I am a furry
    • I have a positive view on furries
    • I have a neutral view on furries
    • I have a negative view on furries

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here and I am not forcing it down anyone's throat

remember that thread that was the program that showed how "beautiful" someone was and you put in a picture of your dumb blue dragon covered in what I assume was chocolate

yeah

Didn't you start this thread?

true but I didn't wave it in front of everybody tbh I never thought this thread would get so popular

true but I didn't wave it in front of everybody tbh I never thought this thread would get so popular

Eh, you making this thread was more or less you waving it in front of everybody.

I'm a brony but I never feel the need to make a thread that's more or less "Hey guys I need to know all of your opinions on bronies because it matters to me." That's fairly one-dimensional.

I'm saying all this with a completely "don't-care" view of furries, I'm just highlighting the flaws in your arguments. You guys do kinda do that.

Well first, you're not the representative of the whole furry community. Second, you are kind of forcing it down people's throats. If you didn't want this thread to be popular in the first place, why put it in the Serious Discussion section?

Eh, you making this thread was more or less you waving it in front of everybody.

I'm a brony but I never feel the need to make a thread that's more or less "Hey guys I need to know all of your opinions on bronies because it matters to me." That's fairly one-dimensional.

I'm saying all this with a completely "don't-care" view of furries, I'm just highlighting the flaws in your arguments. You guys do kinda do that.

true. I understand

That's why it's in your avatar and in your cringeworthy post in that "how hot are you" topic you chose that weird dragon as a picture of yourself.

And that's also why you're starting a thread about the whole topic.

You'll probably deny this but it's pretty damn clear to me that everyone needs to know you're a furry. Look at the poll results, most people either don't like it or don't really give a shit. Last time I checked this forum wasn't about showing off your weird fetish. Why not talk about TF2 or actual politics instead? Why not take your furry topic to a furry forum? 

I know you (or any other furry on here) are not trying to make anyone into furry. What pisses me off is that you guys seem to think it's completely fine to show off your weird fetish of sexualized foxes and lizards to people that could be (and some surely are) legitimately grossed out by the thought of it.

I have no issue with it, as many people have already said if no one is being harmed them each to their own. I enjoy physiology and learning about peoples mindsets and with furries when i first heard about them it had me wanting to understand the mindset.

Just my thoughts....

Personally I believe there's underlining factors that contribute to someone being a furry. I say this because I don't think you're born into being a furry and it's not like it's an old trend. I don't hear cases of old any civilizations being furries. So one will think that's it's not a natural attraction like being gay but it's one that is artificial, if it's artificial then it's designed to serve a purpose. What purpose?

This is just my viewpoint from experience in speaking to furries and previous research into it. I will like to hear from furries on my thoughts.

From what i've seen most aren't comfortable in their own skin, wanting attention, want to feel normal and seem to have a desire of belonging.

I think Attaching yourself to a (unique) furry group and associating yourself with other people with the same (unique) obsession gives you that sense of being normal (or weird as a whole, which in turn makes you feel a bit more normal) & less isolated. I think the anonymity (due to not being comfortable in your own skin) is also a large factor as you can say my face isn't my real face but I am a blue dragon with orange nipples. Being a furry you are really able to hide behind something you're not.

I have no issue with it, as many people have already said if no one is being harmed them each to their own. I enjoy physiology and learning about peoples mindsets and with furries when i first heard about them it had me wanting to understand the mindset.

Just my thoughts....

Personally I believe there's underlining factors that contribute to someone being a furry. I say this because I don't think you're born into being a furry and it's not like it's an old trend. I don't hear cases of old any civilizations being furries. So one will think that's it's not a natural attraction like being gay but it's one that is artificial, if it's artificial then it's designed to serve a purpose. What purpose?

This is just my viewpoint from experience in speaking to furries and previous research into it. I will like to hear from furries on my thoughts.

From what i've seen most aren't comfortable in their own skin, wanting attention, want to feel normal and seem to have a desire of belonging.

I think Attaching yourself to a (unique) furry group and associating yourself with other people with the same (unique) obsession gives you that sense of being normal (or weird as a whole, which in turn makes you feel a bit more normal) & less isolated. I think the anonymity (due to not being comfortable in your own skin) is also a large factor as you can say my face isn't my real face but I am a blue dragon with orange nipples. Being a furry you are really able to hide behind something you're not.

This is one of the smartest things I've ever heard from a hamburger

I mean that kinda applies on the whole concept of being anonymous on the internet and other type of groups, and not specifically for furries  :lol:. They're not a special case just because they like something more eccentric than the regular, they just have a leaning towards anthropomorphic animals because they find them appealing, and not necessarily due to their own insecurities.

They like anthro's just as other people like anime or ponies or stuff like that, it just happens that they enjoy something that is unusual to the majority of people (not implying that it's more usual for adults to enjoy ponies...).

• Administrators

MODS FOR FUCKS SAKE LOCK THIS THREAD ALREADY.

Why? If you don't wanna read it just don't click the thread. Everyone's being fairly civil so don't really see a problem here.

And to keep us on topic - meh? I guess? I think it's weird but everyone's weird in their own ways, whatever.

We didnt go through millions of years of evolution evolving from animals just to dress up as fucking animals and assume the identity of them

Literally throughout the past thousand years people have fought for their right to be free, and in return, we give them this

Why the fuck.

I mean that kinda applies on the whole concept of being anonymous on the internet and other type of groups, and not specifically for furries  :lol:. They're not a special case just because they like something more eccentric than the regular, they just have a leaning towards anthropomorphic animals because they find them appealing, and not necessarily due to their own insecurities.

Yeah but with the furry group there's the comfort of knowing that If there's a real life meet up you can go wearing a onesie and a bunny head.

"I am an aerospace engineer. I am at the forefront of exploring for mankind's future."

"I am an entrepreneur. I seek for every opportunity to provide needs for society and capitalize on it."

"I am an adventurer. I live life to the fullest and my dream is to land my step on every part of the planet."

"I am a furry. I fascinate about anthropomorphic animal characters."

Archived