[Unactive Account]

What is your view?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of furries

• I am a furry
    • I have a positive view on furries
    • I have a neutral view on furries
    • I have a negative view on furries

Everybody is saying do whatever you want just dont bring it near me, but I just want to know why. It's just so fuckin random being a furry

Probably things like Sonic, Pokemon, etc. that acted as a sort of unintentional gateway, sounds like the most reasonable explanation to me

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this topic, I don't see much "discussion" but more "drama and hate".

I'm a furry (no shit) and I personnally don't like anthro much (on some points). I also identify as an human, since I'm human. My "fursona" is only used as avatar and for some occasional roleplay sessions.

But hey seriously, yes there are few weirds, creeps and other cringe people in the fandom, but you can't deny that this community does a TON for charity :

32K € for animal chelters - https://twitter.com/eurofurence/status/640548341407969280

Crowdfunding to help a member of the community that have been stabbed - 

History of charities at Anthrocon - http://www.anthrocon.org/charity

But keep disrespect the community, that's none of my business. 

Dont expect anything to come from a discussion featuring kiddies and manchildren, i thought personally the reaction to the thread was overall mild.

i hate furries 

im a furry please don't take that seriously

Just don't shove it in everyone's faces and everyone should treat you like every other human being 

Its not normal and not any of my business if you're a furry, but if you start shoving it in my face I will discriminate against you. I dont get the furries who sit there and broadcast it to the world and then act like they're so abused because of it. You did it yourself, fools.

I'm stupid but I'm not so bad that I draw a shitty oc character and throw it on DeviantART and make weird fursuits to scare kids

But for real, I don't have any problem with furries as long as they don't rub it in my face

How?

can you be so anti-social that you see yourself as a imaginary creature?

:^)

There is no need to be upset. Also, I personally just like the art. Being a fish isn't that nice of a thought after all.

But.. you know ..  <_< there a limit .. shark tits

If I was posting furry pics regularly like some of the little pokeyourmom fags on the forums do with their stuff I could understand this. Is that a suggestion to start doing that? Other than that :^)

If I was posting furry pics regularly like some of the little pokeyourmom fags on the forums do with their stuff I could understand this. 

oh but sweet child look at thine profile pic which is present any time you are active on this site

Furries are like men with bras. You may first think they're weird for liking these things, but if you get to know them better, you'll know that they aren't actually out of the norm: they're humans.

I don't get it and I don't know why TF2 seems to attract so many of them. It does come across as strange when instead of communicating like normal people they constantly roleplay as their fursona and one can only imagine what else they do with their spare time. I get the impression these people have some issues and could benefit from therapy.

I'm not saying this to be insulting, it's just the impression I have of them.

kill all furries

It's just like gay/transsexual people,a good majority of them have no self respect and whore them selves out and act in a way that will make normal people think negatively of them,with a small minority of them being normal human beings 

Seriously. Someone tell me why this thread is still active.

You've got to be kidding me. This is the most active thread, with 86+ replies, and yet this thread is barely political, scientific, or religious.

Seriously. Someone tell me why this thread is still active.

You've got to be kidding me. This is the most active thread, with 86+ replies, and yet this thread is barely political, scientific, or religious.

Because you dumb motherfuckers keep bumping it.

kill all furries

It's just like gay/transsexual people,a good majority of them have no self respect and whore them selves out and act in a way that will make normal people think negatively of them,with a small minority of them being normal human beings 

Flip that the other way. That's like saying most people are killers and criminals, most people are rich, or most people are insane. Ever hear the saying "a rotten apple spoils the bunch"? You're flipping it backwards.  It's the same mindset that promotes racism. "Most muslims are terrorists" is currently the one I've heard the most. We're all human.

kill all furries

I'd rather have furries and gay people with me, than ignorant jerk-bag who takes one example and applies it to everyone. E.g. You.

If you think ponies, furries, gay people, etc etc are bad, judging them like that doesn't make you better. It makes you even worse than them.

where is natural selection when you need it

I have no issue with people doing what they want, as long as it doesn't physically or emotionally effect me

Well, furries have their own conventions and forums, [...]

They do, but still bring their shit into literally every forum they visit and also to other platforms such as steam.

That's exactly what pisses me off about them. They can't keep their interest to the people that actually care, the majority of them seems to want to force it down everyone's throat.

They do, but still bring their shit into literally every forum they visit and also to other platforms such as steam.

That's exactly what pisses me off about them. They can't keep their interest to the people that actually care, the majority of them seems to want to force it down everyone's throat.

I'm here and I am not forcing it down anyone's throat

Archived