Long218's ban.

Chimera

42 members have voted

1. 1. Should long be unbanned?

• Yes
    • No

I still have no idea why on earth you banned him from suggesting, is it possible for you to give me his ban? That way he is unbanned and I am banned since I don't know how to suggest (and will lose shredderzx's challenge) Let me take his ban please

What r u doing man.  Stop embarrassing urself

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he is. If he was sick of it he wouldn't have even come back? I think he likes being infamous and that's a need that is hard to get fullfilled. Who is hus alt btw.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067716863/

My point being hes done with tf2, and the sole reason he came back was to stir up trouble (why else would his first suggestions focus on keys?)

Agreed. Currently the only real regular unusual suggestors are basically me, you, vince, cave johnson, pyroman, roller and merry is just getting back into it. We need more.

Screw you, too.

Screw you, too.

I've also been tossing a few in there as well, jerk. (jk lol)

But now that I'm hearing opinions from both sides, I don't know anymore.

I'm starting to agree with the idea of a conditional ban, if he screws up again he's toast.

But now that I'm hearing opinions from both sides, I don't know anymore.

I'm starting to agree with the idea of a conditional ban, if he screws up again he's toast.

Not that it really matters....hes gonna do something stupid at some point (sooner rather than later) anyway, so its only a matter of time before he gets permabanned.

/FIx your fucking sig already....

Not that it really matters....hes gonna do something stupid at some point (sooner rather than later) anyway, so its only a matter of time before he gets permabanned.

/FIx your fucking sig already....

My sig is fine, I add new stuff in whenever I see something funny.

Maybe so, but I'd like to wait until that happens before the actual ban takes place.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067716863/

My point being hes done with tf2, and the sole reason he came back was to stir up trouble (why else would his first suggestions focus on keys?)

I am begining to agree with you as he still hasn't shown up here. Kinda stupid to not, at least, be apart of the dialogue. He could have answered the questions instead of some of us having to. It looks like he's just a coward. Now that I think about it, he never contributed to forum discusions except "fav mod" one and a little bit in " best steam conversations". He was banned from suggestions but was he banned from thr forums this whole time?

I am begining to agree with you as he still hasn't shown up here. Kinda stupid to not, at least, be apart of the dialogue. He could have answered the questions instead of some of us having to. It looks like he's just a coward. Now that I think about it, he never contributed to forum discusions except "fav mod" one and a little bit in " best steam conversations". He was banned from suggestions but was he banned from thr forums this whole time?

This topic was made after he was banned I think

This topic was made after he was banned I think

im pretty sure he was referring to longs lack of activity on the forum in general (over the past few months).

Archived