US Government shut down 3 hours ago

Teeird

No fun in continuing in this thread, then. Sorry m8 F CHARLIE, ain't gonna argue you if I can't also make fun of you at the same time ;;;;;;(((( no hard feelios

So you can't discuss things with having fun with someone.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you can't discuss things with having fun with someone.

I can't, because discussing politics is generally boring unless I can call someone something derogatory. Full experience or nada.

I can't, because discussing politics is generally boring unless I can call someone something derogatory. Full experience or nada.

Weak.

I want everyone to understand this shutdown is a result of Republicans choosing to not fund a budget they themselve passed. This is the 2013 budget that was crafted by the Republicans themselves.

Meanwhile in the Netherlands:

dis%20gon%20be%20good.gif

No really not. This vote doesn't affect us. The next (about the debt limit) will hurt the entire world economy if they don't accept it. And knowing the tea party they won't give a crap about that

No really not. This vote doesn't affect us. The next (about the debt limit) will hurt the entire world economy if they don't accept it. And knowing the tea party they won't give a crap about that

Every society has within it a very conservative componant. The tea party represents ours and they are operating like a cornered animal. Their misguided veiws come from fear. This will not go well I think.

I know it doesn't affect us. That's why I enjoy watching people/media exaggerate what's happening. About the debt-limit. I'm pretty sure they'll just raise it just in time, like always.

Meanwhile in the Netherlands:

dis%20gon%20be%20good.gif

Meanwhile in Belgium.

a09KgoX_700b_v2.jpg

But seriously, I think that one republican guy (I don't know his name) who started all of this is acting like a male genital organ.

I know it doesn't affect us. That's why I enjoy watching people/media exaggerate what's happening. About the debt-limit. I'm pretty sure they'll just raise it just in time, like always.

Welp, the problem is that I fear the Tea Party people can't give a crap shit about the world. They just want their right. Which they can enforce by not raising the debt limit.

Every society has within it a very conservative componant. The tea party represents ours and they are operating like a cornered animal. Their misguided veiws come from fear. This will not go well I think.

Sadly, the Tea Party hijacked the complete republican party, meaning they've got about half the power.

Meanwhile in Belgium.

But seriously, I think that one republican guy (I don't know his name) who started all of this is acting like a male genital organ.

And yeah, Belgium is fucked. How long is it now? 500 days?

Welp, the problem is that I fear the Tea Party people can't give a crap shit about the world. They just want their right. Which they can enforce by not raising the debt limit.

Sadly, the Tea Party hijacked the complete republican party, meaning they've got about half the power.

And yeah, Belgium is fucked. How long is it now? 500 days?

Yeah, that's bad, but seeing the USA is fucked up in so many ways, I don't really care a lot anymore unless it effects other countries.

did they try unplugging and plugging the government back in

Apparently they have everything on RAMdisk, and they don't have enough HDD-space to back it up, so I'm afraid that's not an option.

Apparently they have everything on RAMdisk, and they don't have enough HDD-space to back it up, so I'm afraid that's not an option.

i think the psu is broken 

it can't provide stable power to the whole country

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, October 7, 2013 - spam
Hidden by cleverpun, October 7, 2013 - spam

523544_572157276183469_664655296_n.png

Looooool, that's really funny, but the truth behind this is that obama actually gave his twitter account to someone else to control it so it isn't really him, yet I still think this is true.

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, October 7, 2013 - Spam
Hidden by cleverpun, October 7, 2013 - Spam

Looooool, that's really funny, but the truth behind this is that obama actually gave his twitter account to someone else to control it so it isn't really him, yet I still think this is true.

Because it totally is a real Twitter post.

"Obama gave his twitter account to someone else"

Yes, I'm sure that Twitter account for the president of the United States just gets passed around.

Obama is by far the funniest president.

I would look for examples, but i'm too lazy to do it rn. 

This such a foolish attempt by the republicans to harm Afordable Care. People are already singned up around the country. What can be gained from delay now?

oh my christ it was shopped

get over it

that being said though, the tumblr run by obama's team is amazing. real good sense of humour. 

oh my christ it was shopped

get over it

that being said though, the tumblr run by obama's team is amazing. real good sense of humour.

How many social medias does "obama" have?!

Archived