Steam OS / Steam box

@@@@@@

Or, they could use a 770 instead of the titan and save like $400 a unit....770 is more than enough to run anything they could need. 

probably for the future+ they can charge more of the titan is in it. which i think they will make more from.

i personally would buy the titan over 770 if they price was only 50-80$ more for it

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think the steam OS would be like a huge success and sure fire win when it comes out but in the long run after they improve it...etc probably give windows and other platforms a run for their money especially seeing how windows is going towards the touch screen market atm

Think alot of game enthusiasts are way to excited for this and most likely will be let down, it is a new thing and steam os defs wont be ground breaking as much as people make it out to be when it first comes out.

I can smell Microsoft and Apple going bankrupt.  :)

sony nintendo as well

why you need to buy every single new console and lose yout games when you can go steamOS and keep your library bind to your account?

steamOS will do them what android did to ios.

Condition one for the beta: "Launch and play a game using a gamepad in Big Picture mode"

You lose

the have an arguiment if valve will allow keyboards and mouses not what are the hardware beta requirements

since they will have usb ports the question was silly to begin with anyway.

im not going over to the steam controller by any means. i cant play f1 on that thing. and id like the buttons to be on one side, not both. because if i need to look around when doing a combo, i cant. ill just stand there. doing my combo, getting raped by a xbox controller because i cant move.

no, the trackpads look awesome, but man, they have a long way to go before ill abandon my xbox controller

you can assign the buttons in any trackpad you wish,or you can download settings for it from the steam community that others will upload and rate.

you can assign the buttons in any trackpad you wish,or you can download settings for it from the steam community that others will upload and rate.

Start god damn multi quoting, please.

sony nintendo as well

why you need to buy every single new console and lose yout games when you can go steamOS and keep your library bind to your account?

steamOS will do them what android did to ios.

-iOS is still going VERY strong

-Pokemon is Nintendo exclusive (this will keep nintendo very much alive)

-iOS is still going VERY strong

-Pokemon is Nintendo exclusive (this will keep nintendo very much alive)

ios going strong is because of apple fanatics and because ios7 looks amazing because we were stuck with the same crap for years already. The change ios7 had android has had for years already...

Only real reason why people still buy nintendo are pokemon, mario, zelda and super smash brawl. 3ds was a good idea but technology is still somewhat new and people didnt like it. The 2DS follow up is just funny.

ios going strong is because of apple fanatics and because ios7 looks amazing because we were stuck with the same crap for years already. The change ios7 had android has had for years already...

Only real reason why people still buy nintendo are pokemon, mario, zelda and super smash brawl. 3ds was a good idea but technology is still somewhat new and people didnt like it. The 2DS follow up is just funny.

2ds is a $130 machine that plays pokemon x/y

Archived